Manila City City Jobs Operations Manager Position at Bravissimo Resourcing, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Bravissimo Resourcing, Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Manila City and surrounding areas as operations manager with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Not Specified and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱84,000 - ₱110,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Bravissimo Resourcing, Inc.|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 84.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 105.000|
The Operations Manager will remotely oversee the operational aspects of the company. The position reports to the owner/integrator and will build and retain good relationship across the 3rd party areas of the company including sales, vendors, and warehouse.
· Coordinate and integrate all areas of the business including Marketing, Finance, and Operations, and all functional areas beneath these core functions.
· Manage with supply chain partners and sales channels to ensure inventory flows to efficiently meet demand
· Manage sales overview, be a gap filler, and ensure all elements of an order are done correctly by delegating/ensuring the process is followed for various elements of the order
· Act as the primary contact for our vendors, focusing on getting any requests, issues, etc. to the right person in the organization and carrying them to resolution
· Manage metrics by vendors to identify needs for new vendors and/or improvements of current vendors
· Work with the accounting and sales teams to raise and resolve all inventory issues. And develop key metrics
· Determine optimal use of shipping company for speed, ease of use, tracking, and other considerations
· Develop processes for international shipments and evaluate shipping partners
· Identify additional gaps and open areas of responsibility and provide structure and accountability
POSITION TYPE: Full Time
WORK ARRANGEMENT: Remote
At least High School Graduate or 15+ years of applicable experience with a high level of achievement.
Knowledge in Salesforce, Box, Airtable, Logiwa warehouse software, Ashore proofing, and Google Gmail
Experience in print industry and hospitality background is desired, but not required
Experience in a multi-client environment
SCHEDULE: 9 AM – 6 PM Pacific DaylightTime (12 AM – 9 AM Philippine Local Time), Follows Philippine Holidays
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||BRISolutions - Bravissimo Resourcing, Inc., Unit 813 Globe Telecom Plaza Tower 2, Madison, Corner Pioneer St, Street, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Poisition Type: Full Time
- Work Arrangement: Remote
- Follows Philippine Holidays
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BRAVISSIMO RESOURCING, INC. (BRISOLUTIONS)
Effective People Solutions
BRISOLUTIONS is a professional human resources company providing: Manpower Contracting,
HR Consulting, Recruitment Process Outsourcing, Staff Augmentation and Executive Search,
Personnel Outsourcing and Placements.
Our Management Team
BRISOLUTIONS is being managed and operated hands-on by the seasoned professionals of the
human resources industry, and finance, audit and accounting practices.
Jennifer Gutierrez or Jenny has twelve years of executive management experience and
specializes in Labor Law, Organization Development and all human resources functions. She
pioneered a premier recruitment and consulting company. She has a Finance Diploma at Asian
Institute of Management and has masteral units in Organization Development. She is active
member of the People Management Association of the Philippines (PMAP).
Manolito Manalo or Noli has more than twenty two years of professional experience in the areas
Finance, Audit, Tax and Accounting which covers a broad range of global and domestic
institutions, small and medium enterprises and multi-national companies in the public and
private arena. He is a Philippine Certified Public Accountant and a Chartered Business
Administrator of Canada.
Our Client Service Team is composed of seasoned senior management consultants and
thoroughly trained executive recruitment consultants geared to deliver value to clients.
BRISOLUTIONS is proud and happy of its loyal and satisfied clients from different industries like
IT, Construction, Hospitality, BPO, Education, Professional Services, Real Estate, and Pharmaceutical.
We have new clients coming from Beverage, Manufacturing, Direct Selling, Multi-Level Marketing, Utilities and Banking Industry.
BRISOLUTIONS is accredited by Department of Labor and Employment and duly registered with
Securities and Exchange Commission, Bureau of Internal Revenue and Government of
Mandaluyong City, and has compliant status with Social Security System, Philippine Health
Insurance Corporation and Home Development Mutual Fund or Pag-IBIG.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Registration No.: CS20147642
- POEA No.: NCR-PF0-78300-111717-105-N
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days