Muntinlupa City City Jobs Operations Lead Position at Filinvest Land Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as Operations Lead (REGISTRATION). For those of you who live in Muntinlupa City and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Filinvest Land Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum degree of Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Filinvest Land Inc.|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Operations Lead – Registration supports the Registration Head on monitoring the payments of taxes, full documentation of accounts and preparation of payments and liquidations of title related expenses and ensures the unit operates smoothly on a daily basis. It is expected of the person to have 1) ability to lead the registration associates to meet the department goal 2) ability to do side by side training of the associates 3) can prepare management report for use of Registration Head and/or Operations Head.
This individual is expected to have an expertise in 1) title transfer process 2) ability to set a target for service providers and ensure targets are met 3) can trouble shoot various issues may arise in relation to registration of title
KEY FUNCTIONS/DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monitors daily productivity of registration specialist to ensure that dockets are being completely prepared within agreed turn-around time and meet the key objective of the Department which is to transfer the title within 6 months from the date of full payment of the account and transfer the TD 1 month after title transfer.
- Monitors daily productivity of registration specialist to ensure the taxes such as Creditable Withholding Tax (CWT), Real Property Tax (RPT), Documentary Stamp Tax (DST) are qualified, paid and payments are liquidated on time.
- Constantly empowers registration specialists by doing side-by-side training to take responsibility for their jobs and goals.
- Delegate responsibility and expect accountability and regular feedback.
- Manages the service provider, Local Government Units (LGU), Government Agencies (BIR/RD) by setting their target and ensure it is met, and they constantly provide updates and accomplishments.
- Regularly meets with service providers, LGU, BIR and RD for updates, issues and action plans to be undertaken.
- Monthly and constantly meets with Registration Head regarding issues, policies and processes of his/her unit to be able to cascade, implement and resolve such. Likewise, he/she continuously makes recommendations to help improve the process of the department/unit.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent.
- At least 4 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Basic Computer Skills, High sense of responsibility and urgency in dealing with other departments, Person with integrity.
- Have the ability to communicate effectively and convey information clearly, Honesty and trustworthiness in handling funds and valuable documents, Excellent attention to details, Perform multi-tasking activities
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Ground Floor, Filinvest Land Incorporated, Festival Mall, Alabang, Muntinlupa, 1770 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- HMO, Group Life Insurance & Retirement plan
- Long-term career opportunities
- Good working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Filinvest Land Inc. (FLI)is one of the oldest and largest residential real estate developers in the Philippines today. It offers a range of products from socialized and affordable housing to middle income and high-end housing, to various types of subdivision lots.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)