National Capital Region City Jobs Offshore Recruiter – Open To Wfh Position at Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. (ISO Certified)
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Offshore Recruiter - open to WFH in our company, Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. (ISO Certified). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources and possess a Not Specified or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. (ISO Certified)|
|Position||Offshore Recruiter - Open To Wfh|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 55.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 70.000|
Client Industry: Law firm or legal services
The Offshore Recruiter for Law Firms is responsible for sourcing, recruiting, and hiring qualified candidates for legal positions within California, USA. This role involves working closely with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and developing recruitment strategies to attract and hire top talent for various legal roles.
· Collaborate with hiring managers to understand their staffing needs and develop recruitment strategies to attract qualified candidates.
· Source potential candidates using various recruitment channels, including cold-calling, online job boards, social media, and professional networks.
· Screen resumes and conduct initial phone and video interviews to assess candidates’ qualifications and suitability for open positions.
· Manage the recruitment process from start to finish, including scheduling interviews, coordinating candidate assessments, and extending job offers.
· Build and maintain a strong talent pipeline of legal professionals in the United States and specifically, California.
· Develop and maintain relationships with external recruitment agencies and other talent sources.
· Ensure compliance with all recruitment and employment laws and regulations.
· Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or a related field.
· Proven experience in recruitment, preferably in a law firm or legal services industry.
· Knowledge of offshore recruitment and employment regulations.
· Familiarity with online recruitment tools and platforms.
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
This role requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work independently and manage multiple tasks simultaneously. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of successful recruitment in the legal industry, as well as knowledge of offshore recruitment and employment regulations.
Open to adjusting some hours to accommodate Pacific US Time
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Sourcefit: Custom Offshore Staffing Solutions, CyberOne, 21st Floor, Eastwood Cyberpark, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Outsourced.ph is a leading Philippines outsourcing company providing dedicated remote staff and offshore staffing services. We specialise in providing staff of the highest quality who will continue to exceed your expectations and provide benchmark offshore solutions to your business. With Outsourced you can scale your organisation quickly, easily and cost effectively with dedicated remote staff based in our modern offices in Manila.
Outsourced Quality Assured Services Inc. mission is to help our clients build successful and profitable businesses. Our team is driven by a passion for being exceptional and providing an uncompromising commitment to quality.
Our aim is to be internationally acknowledged for delivering the highest quality offshore staffing services. We aim to be the benchmark.
We hire smart and determined professionals, and we favor ability over experience. We maintain an open culture where everyone is a hands-on contributor and feels comfortable sharing ideas and opinions. We are polite and respectful, we give back to community, and we enjoy what we do.
To be exceptional
To deliver the highest quality
To be polite and respectful
To be the benchmark
To enjoy what we do
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)