Mandaluyong City City Jobs Office Staff | Urgent Position at Filinvest Land Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Do you currently live in the Mandaluyong City and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Filinvest Land Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Office Staff (EDSA) | URGENT and able to work under contract working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Filinvest Land Inc.|
|Position||Office Staff | Urgent|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are currently looking for an Office Staff for Fixed-Term (6 months) that will be assigned as a Project Development Associate at Filinvest Land Inc.
- The Project Development Associate is responsible for monitoring the project direction and providing inputs on the project implementation in terms of time, cost, and scope.
- Gathers and analyses Real Estate marketing trends, competitive checks, and other market / industry data.
- Supports sales and marketing activities, turnover of units and complete.
- Graduate of any 4-year Business course preferably in Finance, Marketing, Real Estate Development or any related Business course.
- With at least 6 months of work experience on any related field.
- Willing to work for a Fixed-Term Contract (6 months) – Directly reporting with Filinvest Land Inc.
- With knowledge in Project Development function (preferable) or any business related function.
- Has an excellent oral and written communication skills in English language
- Analytical and results oriented
- Knowledgeable in MS Office (e.g. Excel)
- Willing to work in Alabang, Muntinlupa City (Northgate Cyberzone)
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Business Planning
- Prepares project concept/ parameters and prices based on the result of the market and feasibility study which is relevant on the current market in the area
- Coordinates with rawland acquisition, permits, technical, and bidding group the plans and preparation for project implementation
- Assists the PDM in the preparation and monitoring of G&A and S&M budget
2. Sales & Marketing support
- Assists and coordinates with Sales & Marketing team the proper implementation of the sales and marketing plan
- Monitor achievement of sales target, timely sales booking, sales velocity, sales growth
- Assists in the evaluation of buyer’s request.
3. Project Documentation & Implementation
- Reviews and monitors financial health of the project to determine project performance
- Assists in the turnover of completed units
- Assists in the overall management of subdivision projects
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Building, 79, Filinvest Land, Inc, Filinvest, 1550 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Filinvest Land Inc. (FLI)is one of the oldest and largest residential real estate developers in the Philippines today. It offers a range of products from socialized and affordable housing to middle income and high-end housing, to various types of subdivision lots.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)