National Capital Region City Jobs Office Admin Assistant Position at ARQCapital Partners Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Our company, ARQCapital Partners Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Office Admin Assistant and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Admin/Human Resources & Clerical/Administrative Support
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||ARQCapital Partners Inc.|
|Position||Office Admin Assistant|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Clerical/Administrative Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Screens and assists visitors by welcoming, greeting, and directing them at the reception area.
- Informs concerned company upon arrival of visitor.
- Maintains a good relationship between the company and its clients.
- Answers incoming calls and directs calls to concerned companies.
- Sorts and distributes incoming mails; Prepares outgoing mail for pick-up/courier.
- Updates telephone directory of the company.
- Maintains security by keeping records of visitor logs, telephone records received by all departments, and issuing monitoring badges.
- Assists in reporting telephone, office, and pantry equipment complaints and problems
- Manage meeting room reservations
- Oversee pantry asset and inventories
- Ensure overall cleanliness of the office space
- Assist in other accounting and administrative tasks for the company
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Office Management, Business Administration, Management or equivalent
- Preferably at least 1 year professional experience in Office, Reception and Administrative Support
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Good communication skills, keen to details, and is comfortable with technology.
- Able to effectively multitask and has excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands
- Data entry experience
- Working knowledge of general office equipment
- Willing to work ON-SITE in Makati City
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||68 Duxton Rd, #03-01 Arq Cap Pte. Ltd., Singapore 089527|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ARQCapital develops investment strategies focused on providing structured capital solutions and provides financial advisory services to support the growth requirements of Entrepreneurs and SMEs in the Philippines.
- Industry: Banking / Financial Services
- Registration No.: 008811730000
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 3 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)