Eastern Visayas City Jobs Nurse Iii Position at Provincial Government of Samar – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Eastern Visayas and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- Experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱43,000 - ₱43,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Provincial Government of Samar – Government|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 43.030|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 43.030|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Eastern Samar Provincial Hospital
Plantilla Item No.: 34-2
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 17
Monthly Salary: Php 43,030.00
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
4 hours of relevant training
1 year of relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 31, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||JC3Q+877 Eastern Samar Provincial Capitol, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
BERLINDO N. MORALLOS, JR.
Provincial Capitol, Borongan City, Eastern Samar
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days