Eastern Visayas City Jobs Nurse I Position at Provincial Government of Samar – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, Provincial Government of Samar - Government are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as nurse i (40-9) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Eastern Visayas and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱37,000 to a maximum of ₱37,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Provincial Government of Samar – Government|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 36.620|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 36.620|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Eastern Samar Provincial Hospital
Plantilla Item No.: 40-9
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 15
Monthly Salary: Php 36,619.00
Bachelor of Science in Nursing
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 31, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, person with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE).
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Address||JC3Q+877 Eastern Samar Provincial Capitol, Borongan City, Eastern Samar, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
BERLINDO N. MORALLOS, JR.
Provincial Capitol, Borongan City, Eastern Samar
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days