Northern Samar City Jobs Network Operations Engineer I – Northern Samar Position at Converge Information and Communications Technology Solutions
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Our company, Converge Information and Communications Technology Solutions are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as network operations engineer i - northern samar with a full time work system, which domiciled in Northern Samar and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Converge Information and Communications Technology Solutions|
|Position||Network Operations Engineer I - Northern Samar|
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
This position will support the following which includes but is not limited to:
Network Integration, troubleshooting, testing, and acceptance.
Support for acceptance process and quality assurance (FOC, Network Elements, and Node Facilities).
Onsite support for Node and Network-related events or activities.
Network inventory for NIMS.
Circuit activation and testing.
Onsite and after-sales support for enterprise/corporate circuits.
Circuit and equipment inventory.
Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering, ECE, or related field of study with a network engineering focus.
Basic understanding of network infrastructure and network hardware.
Ability to implement, administer, and troubleshoot network infrastructure devices, including routers, switches, and controllers.
LAN and WAN experience.
Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
Dependable and flexible when necessary.
Able to drive a manual vehicle (four wheels) with a valid driver’s license.
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
No client is the same, so neither are our services.
Converge creates relevant and affordable solutions for its clients, providing “best of breed” world-class ICT products and personalised services to its expanding list of partners.
Delighting our customers by taking care of our own.
World class ICT organization that empowers people, businesses and the nation to be their best.
- Industry: Telecommunication
- Registration No.: CS200716094
- Company Size: 2001 - 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Communications and Transportation Allowance (if necessary)