National Capital Region City Jobs .net Developer Position at NTT Philippines Digital Business Solutions, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Bachelor's/College Degree which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, we NTT Philippines Digital Business Solutions, Inc., are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as .net developer and dedicated to work in contract which domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱80,000 - ₱95,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Company||NTT Philippines Digital Business Solutions, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Contract|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 80.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 95.000|
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of related software development experience and applied knowledge using Agile Scrum software development life cycle, demonstrated
- Understanding and implementation of software design principles such as SOLID, DI/IoC, Continuous Integration.
- Experience working with the full Microsoft technology stack, including .NET/C#
- Experience with front-end technologies and approaches: Single Page Applications (SPA), Angular, Bootstrap, Typescript
- Experience developing applications requiring internationalization and localization for global markets
- Knowledge in Azure development with Azure cloud computing (Azure VM, Kubernetes, SQL Azure, Batch, etc.) is a plus.
- Micro-services experience
- Experience with Test Driven Development or Behavior Driven Development
- Experience managing applications requiring internationalization and localization for global markets
- Proactive: Willingness to seek out information and solutions that are pertinent to their responsibilities and key to their delivery and has team player attitude with a focus on the success of the team is a MUST
- Has strong work ethic
- Proactively collaborates with other teams/team members (UX, Enterprise Architecture, Quality Assurance, SRE, DevOps, Product Owners, Business Analysts, Information Security, regional
- teams) across global time zones with the upmost professionalism, tact and resolve
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||NTT DATA Philippines, Inc., 28F 88 Corporate Center Sedeno, Corner Valero, Makati, 1227 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
NTT Ltd. is a leading global technology services company. We partner with organizations around the world to shape and achieve outcomes through intelligent technology solutions. For us, intelligent means data driven, connected, digital and secure.
As a global ICT provider, we employ more than 40,000 people in a diverse and dynamic workplace that spans 57 countries, trading in 73 countries and delivering services in over 200 countries and regions. Together we enable the connected future.
Visit us at hello.global.ntt
- Industry: Consulting (IT, Science, Engineering & Technical)
- Registration No.: CS200608761
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: BGC