National Capital Region City Jobs .net Developer Position at YONDU INC.
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, YONDU INC. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as .Net Developer (Junior to Mid) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Software Engineer is responsible for the design, architecture, and development of advanced software solutions. Adheres to the organization’s software solutions while following the best practices and standards set by the Software Development Group.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Supports the conversion of the technical component design into a working back-end code and/or front-end code.
- Delivers projects on time and budget consistently.
- Applies generally accepted programming standards and techniques to assure efficient program logic and data manipulation consistently.
- Creates and maintains Unit tests before endorsing the application for QA Test.
- Diagnoses and resolve software problems quickly and efficiently.
- Participates in reviewing project requirements.
- Manages the deployment of the application to different staging environments.
- Maintains and handles project source code repositories.
- Provides an accurate project status report to the Project Manager.
- Keep abreast of technology trends with relation to system or software development trends as much as possible.
- Other job-related activities may be assigned from time to time.
- Education – At least graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in IT, Computer Science, Engineering, or any related course.
- Related Work Experience – At least 3+ years of working experience in developing websites, web applications, web services, or mobile applications.
- Understand software development life cycle (SDLC) and Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience in Object-Oriented design and programming skills.
- Experience in MySQL, MongoDB, or similar database management systems
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Yondu, Inc., Panorama Tower, Penthouse, Lane A, corner 34th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Yondu is a Philippine-based IT solutions company owned by Globe Telecom. We empower businesses across various industries through a wide array of innovative technology solutions to help them scale in the new digital economy. Our mission is to create happier technological experiences by turning great ideas into excellent and valuable business solutions.
If you’re looking to advance your career in the IT industry, Yondu is the best place to be. You will be a part of a young, dynamic culture that always pursues innovation and growth. As a Yondude, you’ll gain fresh perspectives from a team of knowledgeable and competitive individuals and learn how to develop cutting-edge business solutions that go above and beyond. You’ll also enjoy collaborating with brilliant and fun people who are ready to take on the world.
Established in 2001, our company has grown exponentially, and we’re always on the lookout for highly skilled and competitive individuals to innovate and evolve with. If this sounds exciting for you, #BeAYondude, and leverage your expertise to help us achieve our ultimate goal of going above and beyond!
Join us and grow your career in the IT industry!
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)