Eastern Visayas City Jobs Municipal Government Department Head I Position at Municipal Government of Biliran, Biliran – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Do you currently live in the Eastern Visayas and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Municipal Government of Biliran, Biliran - Government is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as Municipal Government Department Head I (Municipal Planning and Development Coordinator) (MPDO-MPDC-001) and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Municipal Government of Biliran, Biliran – Government|
|Position||Municipal Government Department Head I|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 31, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: MPDC Office – Biliran, Biliran
Plantilla Item No.: MPDO-MPDC-001
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 24
Monthly Salary: Php 63,055.00
RA 1080, as amended (Environmental Planner)
Bachelor’s degree preferably in Urban Planning, Development Studies, Economics, Public Administration or any related course
3 years experience in development planning or in any related field
Other requirements: Resident of LGU concerned and of Good Moral Character
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 31, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
5. Certificate of Employment or Service Records
6. This Office highly encourages all interested and qualified applicants and promotes equal employment opportunity to all men and women at all levels of position without discrimination regardless of age, gender, civil status, persons with disability (PWD), religion, ethnicity, political affiliation to include members of the indigenous communities and those with diverse sexual orientation, gender identity and expression (SOGIE)
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
HON. MYRA A. CABRALES
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees