National Capital Region City Jobs Multimedia Designer Position at SCANOCEAN SERVICE, INC. an agent to OCEAN TECHNOLOGIES GROUP
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, SCANOCEAN SERVICE, INC. an agent to OCEAN TECHNOLOGIES GROUP is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Multimedia Designer and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Arts/Media/Communications & Arts/Creative Design
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱25,000 - ₱28,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||SCANOCEAN SERVICE, INC. an agent to OCEAN TECHNOLOGIES GROUP|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Arts/Creative Design, Arts/Media/Communications|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 28.000|
Duties & Responsibilities
· Participate in various eLearning design projects
· Produce drafts, prototypes, and engaging design solutions
· Develop illustrations
· Develop animations and graphic design for our global client projects
· Work with photo, audio and video processing and editing
· Keeping up-to-date with software developments and e-learning technology
· Ad-hoc duties when required…to help you grow your skills further
Essential experience required:
· Concept development experience – from script and brief
· Experience producing animations
· 2D motion graphics experience
· Photoshop and After Effects skills
· Good oral and written English skills
· Good understanding of visual communication
· Creative thinking with the ability to execute ideas with a sharp eye for detail
· (Prior experience in eLearning is a benefit but not essential)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Scanmar Maritime Service, Inc., Royal Enterprise Building, 2227 Chino Roces Ave, Makati, 1200 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Free medical insurance
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Scanocean Service Inc, is providing outsourcing service to UK based Ocean Technology Group that now are in need of additional Multimedia Developer
We are providing training and assessment products and services to the maritime industry, our Learning & Assessment Project Management team is tasked with transitioning existing customers with legacy learning management systems, to our new and award-winning Ocean Learning Platform. We also have a significantly growing number of new customers who progressively invest in the Ocean Learning Platform for use on their vessels, and in their offices globally.
Ocean Technologies Group is a global learning and operational technology company dedicated to accelerating the potential of innovative companies that serve the maritime industry and helping them to meet the challenges of st Century shipping. The group is built on historic and iconic maritime brands with over 60 ’ collective experience of helping the most successful ship operators achieve the highest standards of safety and operational excellence. Together, our companies boast an unrivalled network of over 1,0 customers, 20,000 vessels and over 1,000,000 seafarers with the biggest data rich picture of learning and development behaviour in maritime history. It is this collective knowledge, experience and ability to collaborate with our partners, that empowers the Ocean Technologies Group to help to make the industry safer, stronger and able to excelTogether, our companies boast an unrivalled network of over 1,0 customers, 20,000 vessels and over 1,000,000 seafarers with the biggest data rich picture of learning and development behaviour in maritime history. It is this collective knowledge, experience and ability to collaborate with our partners, that empowers the Ocean Technologies Group to help to make the industry safer, stronger and able to excel.
- Industry: Others
- Registration No.: AS92005368
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Malate, Manila