Mandaluyong City City Jobs Monitoring And Automation Engineer Position at ConnectOS
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
We are hiring! To candidates with Not Specified which prioritizing honesty and discipline and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin, we ConnectOS, are looking for candidates who are interested to join us and fill the position as monitoring and automation engineer and dedicated to work in full time which domiciled in Mandaluyong City and surrounding areas.
We offer a competitive monthly base salary from ₱16,000 - ₱38,000.
Due to prioritize professionalism in the work environment, the salary can be adjusted upon compromise with our company's HRD according to the capabilities of the candidate.
|Position||Monitoring And Automation Engineer|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Why Join Us?
Are you looking for a role that provides opportunities to develop and grow? Take the next step in your career journey with us! We’ll provide you with a professional support structure and benefits to ensure you can thrive.
We offer Premium HMO, awesome technology, and above-market remuneration. Our high performers are frequently invited to visit their colleagues internationally for professional development.
We’re always searching for great talent to join our team. If you’d like be part of a fast-growing industry leader with an exceptional company culture, we’d love to hear from you.
Implement best practice monitoring templates for various system and networking devices based on the recommendations of the monitoring lead and SMEs. Continuously develop and improve the monitoring and automation products/ environment to compliment what is already in place for the organization and its clients.
The role will not only be responsible for implementing, maintaining, and building on the organization’s system monitoring infrastructure, it also requires that its customers, including organization is making the most out of them as well. This will be done through regular meetings, reports and training to people using and relying on the tools.
Scope of Role:
- Utilize monitoring and automation tools (currently but not limited to Solarwinds Orion, N-Able N-Central, MS Intune & Logicmonitor) to implement best practice monitoring solutions.
- Complete all monitoring moves, add and changes
- Work with infrastructure tech leads / SMEs making sure monitoring is setup and configured based on best practice and recommended configurations.
- Work with the provisioning and on-boarding teams to own and drive new customer on-boarding for monitoring tools setup.
- Identify any gaps or missing documentation, including processes and procedures for monitoring and automation toolsets.
- Implement smart patching as designed by the Monitoring Lead, and then assist in adjusting to customer specifications.
- Configure and setup monitoring for new and existing customers within a reasonable time-frame as desired by the business.
- Utilize best practice templates / profiles for patching workstations and servers
- Scripting and automation (e.g. SQL, VB, WMI, Batch, PowerShell).
- The role will require a mixture of ‘business as usual’ and project work and will be responsible for all the maintenance, support, and management of the system monitoring and patching infrastructure.
- Look for ways to create efficiency in the delivery teams by identifying manual and complex tasks, which can be automated.
- Alignment to ITIL best practises – Incident / Problem / Change / Release / Configuration Management
- At least 2 years of professional experience in administering network monitoring software.
- Technologies/Stacks/Tools/Skills needed: monitoring and automation tools (Solarwinds Orion, N-Able N-Central, MS Intune, Logicmonitor) Scripting and automation (e.g. SQL, VB, WMI, Batch, PowerShell), deploying patching profiles, ITIL framework, Incident / Problem / Change / Release / Configuration Management
- Good communications skills (oral and written).
- Amenable to work in an early morning shift (AU Time Zone), Temporarily work from home setup. Physical Office: Mandaluyong City
Standard Job Benefits:
- HMO on Day 1
- Paid Time-Off
- Quarterly Sick-Leave conversion
- Paid Government-Mandated Benefits
- Equipment provided
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Mandaluyong city, 474 jetmar building, Barangka Dr., Filipina|
- Career growth and development opportunities
- Stable organization and industry leader
- Collaborative and fruitful company culture
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ConnectOSis a leading provider of offshore talent for organisations in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada and the UK. For over a decade, we’ve been supporting our global clients with premium resourcing and productivity solutions.
ConnectOS is one of the fastest-growing offshoring companies in the world. Founded by our Australian CEO, we help companies across a range of industries activate their capability strategies and optimise their business operations with smarter ways to solve resourcing challenges.
Our vibrant, modern work environments achieve high levels of employee engagement: happy, healthy, committed people who love what they do. ConnectOS Team HQ is located at Mega Tower, EDSA in the heart of Manila, Philippines. Our Client Support HQ is based in Melbourne, Australia.
What Our Employees Says About Us!
"Working with ConnectOS is one of the professional experience I have. Everyone is very friendly, they respond very quickly if you have concern. They also have good benefits like HMO, and they are very easy to approachable." - Sale Development Team
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: ConnectOS
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Dependents are covered under HMO