National Capital Region City Jobs Mobile Bancassurance Sales Executive Position at BPI-AIA Life Assurance Corp.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are hiring for the position of MOBILE BANCASSURANCE SALES EXECUTIVE with full time working hours for our company office, BPI-AIA Life Assurance Corp., for residents of National Capital Reg and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Sales/Marketing & Sales - Financial Services and at least a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱19,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, BPI-AIA Life Assurance Corp., is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a MOBILE BANCASSURANCE SALES EXECUTIVE.
|Company||BPI-AIA Life Assurance Corp.|
|Position||Mobile Bancassurance Sales Executive|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Financial Services, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 19.000|
This position is responsible for offering product solutions to the financial needs of BPI customers.
Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure continuity of sales activities in the branch without much guidance or supervision
- Promote and maintain the reputation of BPI-Philam as well as both BPI and Philam life.
- Solicit new business, cross-sell and up-sell identified BPI-AIA products to bank’s customer base.
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with BSE’s, MBTL and as well as the bank officers and in the branch/es they are assigned to.
- Perform customer service and business conversation activities when assigned to branch.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and our back office for policy servicing and claims.
- Submit requirements on time.
- Provide field intelligence on products, marketing campaigns, competitors and the bank partner that will affect bancassurance business.
- Report and meet weekly with Mobile BSE Team Leader for production update and marketing campaigns and other related matters.
- Perform other tasks may be required by immediate superior.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any course (fresh graduates are welcome)
- No sales experience necessary
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written)
- Computer Savvy
- Willing to be assigned to multiple branches as needed.
- Open to career shifters & fresh graduates
- Mondays to Fridays (Dayshift)
- Observes Philippine Holidays
- Offers competitive benefits and incentives
- HMO for employee and dependents
- Paid Training
- Tools provided (Laptop, iPad, Company phone )
- Stock Options after one year
- Company Uniform
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||1 Robinson Rd, AIA Singapore Pte Ltd, AIA Tower, Singapore 048542|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
BPI-PHILAM LIFE ASSURANCE CORP. is a strategic alliance between two financial giants in the company– The Philippine American Life and General Insurance Company (Philam Life), the premier life insurance company in the Philippines for over 60 years, and Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), the leading commercial bank in the country with over 160 years of experience in the local banking industry.In our10 years of existence, we have rapidly grown to be the 3rd best life insurer in the insurance industry. With an extensive network of clients from BPI and more than 60 years of sales and insurance expertise from Philam Life, BPI-PHILAM clients and employees are sure to experience rapid growth both professionally and financially.Growth doesn’t stop there. With AIA, the 2nd largest life insurer in the world, as our parent company, you are exposed to opportunities in over 18 markets across the globe! You can train abroad, gain regional expertise, and go beyond borders in attaining your goals.
- Industry: Insurance
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 19 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Group Life Insurance, Employee Share Purchase Plan