Pasay City City Jobs Moa Pasay | Healthcare Account | Get Up To 25k | Get 1k Worth Egift Check Position at TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc. is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Pasay City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of MOA Pasay | Healthcare Account | Get up to 25K | Get 1K worth eGift Check and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: High School Diploma
- Experienced in Services & Customer Service
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱22,000 - ₱25,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||TTEC Customer Care Management Phils., Inc.|
|Position||Moa Pasay | Healthcare Account | Get Up To 25k | Get 1k Worth Egift Check|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||High School Diploma|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Customer Service, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 22.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. As a site-based Healthcare Customer Service Representative in Pasay, you’ll be a part of creating and delivering amazing customer experiences while you also #ExperienceTTEC, an award-winning employment experience and company culture.
Our recruitment hub is open to accept walk-in applicants from Monday to Friday, 10am- 3pm. You may visit TTEC office at Ground Floor, Five Ecom Center, Palm Coast Dr., MOA Complex, Pasay City
What You’ll be Doing
Do you have a passion for helping others and giving them a peace of mind? In this role, you’ll have ownership over resolving escalated or complex calls from customers. Whether it’s getting answers for customers quickly, consulting on products with compassion or resolving their issues with a smile, you’ll be the difference between their customers experience being just average or an exceptional one.
During a Typical Day, You’ll
- Answer incoming communications from customers and medical providers’ office such as Physicians or Pharmacists
- Conduct research to provide answers for customers to resolve their issues
What You Bring to the Role
- At least 1 or more years of customer service experience
- A graduate of any allied medical courses such as Psychology, Nursing, Biology and others
- Comfortable with decision making by assessing the situation, researching potential solutions, and making recommendations
- A solution-oriented mindset to ensure happy customers
- You lead by example and work with your team to contribute to the overall success of your client program
- Computer savvy
What You Can Expect
- Supportive of your career and professional development
- An inclusive culture and community minded organization where giving back is encouraged
- A global team of curious lifelong learners guided by our company values
- Ask us about our paid time off (PTO) and wellness and healthcare benefits
- And yes… a great compensation package and performance bonus opportunities, benefits you’d expect and maybe a few that would pleasantly surprise you (like tuition reimbursement)
Visit https://mybenefits.ttec.com/phl/ for more information.
Your Health Matters (requirements for hired applicants)
- All identified candidates need to secure a work and health permit prior to start date
A Bit More About Your Role
We’ll train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so you can be confident in providing the highest level of service possible whether through voice, chat or email interactions. And we trust you already have the necessary ingredient that can’t be taught – a caring and supportive nature that will shine through as you help customers. You’ll also have a chance to make great new friends within the TTEC community and grow your career in a dynamic, family-friendly atmosphere.
You’ll report to the account Team Leader. You’ll contribute to the success of the customer experience as well as the overall success of the team.
Our business is about making customers happy. That’s all we do. Since 1982, we’ve helped companies build engaged, pleased, profitable customer experiences powered by our combination of humanity and technology. On behalf of many of the world’s leading iconic and disruptive brands, we talk, message, text, and video chat with millions of customers every day. These exceptional customer experiences start with you.
TTEC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer where all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. TTEC embraces and is committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce that respects and empowers the culture and perspectives within our global teams. We strive to reflect the communities we serve by not only delivering amazing service and technology, but also humanity. We make it a point to make sure all our employees feel valued and comfortable being their authentic selves at work. As a global company, we know diversity is our strength. It enables us to view projects and ideas from different vantage points and allows every individual to bring value to the table in their own unique way.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- 2021 Kincentric Best Employer - Three Years in A Row!
- Accessible Location
- Excellent Rewards and Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Who we are (values, mission, purpose)
Bringing smiles is what we do at TTEC… for you and the customer. We're dedicated to fostering and nurturing a welcoming culture where everyone feels they belong. Where you can take your career to the next level (or around the world!). And of course, where you can innovate and create solutions that make a difference to millions of people every day.
While that keeps us busy... our TTEC family knows how to have fun! We’re passionate about bringing people together to laugh and celebrate our achievements. We’re also big on taking time out for professional development and giving back.
We're working hard to earn your smile every day. So, if you’re looking for a career full of purpose and potential, come on over.
At TTEC, our purpose, vision, mission, and values guide who we are and who we aspire to be, serving as the building blocks for the way we conduct business and build relationships.
Deliver humanity to business.
Leading the world's most respected organizations to create and grow emotionally connected, valuable, lasting relationships.
Accelerate growth by simplifying and personalizing interactions that build deep engagement between people and brands.
We’re guide by the values
- Lead every day: We lead every day at every level to achieve results. We know that courageous, authentic leadership translates into positive impact.
- Do the right thing: We expect the highest degree of integrity from ourselves and each other. We act with honesty and respect in everything we do.
- Reach for amazing: We are innovators who make amazing things possible. We spark creativity and never accept can't.
- Seek first to understand: We delight customers every chance we get. We strive to see the world through the eyes of our clients, their customers, and our colleagues.
- Act as one: We’re stronger together — one company with one purpose and one team. We work together and have each other’s backs.
- Live life passionately: We believe in our purpose and live it with intensity. We celebrate, laugh, and have fun together.
Diversity and inclusion at TTEC
There’s diversity. And then there’s inclusion. We foster an inclusive culture where YOU are welcome to be well...YOU. So, join our team and bring your authentic self to work at TTEC!
Meet a few of our team members in our TTEC Welcomes Me as they share what they experienced before joining the team.
And how they are now encouraged to be themselves as a part of our global family at TTEC. Bring your smile to our vibrant global culture!
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Shifting Schedules