Manila City City Jobs Microsoft Sharepoint Administrator Position at Microbase Inc
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Microbase Inc are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as microsoft sharepoint administrator with a full time work system, which domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Not Specified which experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱20,000 to a maximum of ₱25,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Position||Microsoft Sharepoint Administrator|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 25.000|
· Plan and configure site collections and hub sites.
· Plan and configure managed metadata.
· Manage SharePoint online.
· Monitor and maintain the SharePoint online service.
· Configure and managed SharePoint on-premises.
· Manage and maintain a SharePoint farm.
· Implement a hybrid search service application.
· Migrate to SharePoint online.
- Candidate must possess at least a bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or any other IT related courses.
- At least 1 year of working experience in managing SharePoint.
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and can work with minimal supervision.
- Has a sense of urgency in addressing clients’ concerns and requirements.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||3/F, Microbase Inc., Casmer Bldg, 195 Salcedo, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- HMO and Life Insurance
- Training and Certifications
- Positive working environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
MICROBASE, INC. founded in January 30, 1989 started as a Third Party Computer Maintenance and Repair Organization with the primary purpose of providing professional, fast and cost efficient maintenance and repair services of Computer Systems & Peripherals to leading business institutions. The main strengths of the Company lies in the experience of our technical staff averaging 8 years. Our service center is equipped with highly advanced test instruments to ensure fast, efficient & reliable diagnosis and repair for both field and depot services. We have access to thousands of spare parts in cases where replacements are necessary. We offer a choice of ON SITE or CARRY IN service. Annual Maintenance Agreement or Time and Materials option are available.
Recognizing the need to be a full service vendor capable of providing total solutions to our growing Customers base, we expanded our operations in 1992 to become a provider of Information Technology Hardware, Software, Networking & Communications solutions including Fault Tolerant Business Critical Solutions & Enterprise Computing Solutions. As a solutions partner to industry leading IT companies we have a complement of trained staff in our roster which includes, CISCO Certified Design Associate(CCDA), CISCO Certified Network Associate (CCNA), HP Network Certified Professional(NCP) MICROSOFT Certified Professional(MCP) & Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), NOVELL Certified Netware Engineers(CNE), and VINCA Certified Engineers(VCE) Being a full service vendor, we reaffirm our initial commitment to provide reliable and quality service as well as cost effective solutions to our existing & prospective customers.
Microbase does not only provide the best IT solutions in the market. The main strength of the business lies on how well it can deliver and support its customers. Through its Customer Support Department, Microbase guarantees that its products and solutions will conform to customer’s requirements and expectation.
IT Consulting Services
Our Consulting Services Team can provide a broad range of specialized IT consulting services designed to help you achieve IT operation efficiency – from tactical project components to a fully integrated end-to-end IT solution. These disciplines include:
§ Datacenter Management
§ Endpoint Management
§ Server and Desktop Virtualization
§ Identity and Log Management
Implementation and Repair Services
We provide implementation and repair services for the various products that we carry. For select products, we are authorized and certified to conduct warranty services.
§ Hardware Installation, Configuration and Repair
§ Software Deployment, Configuration and Repair
§ Network Design, Deployment and Troubleshooting
§ Warranty Services
Maintenance Services for Hardware and Software
Our maintenance services provide additional support for products and services purchased from Microbase. These services provide what the product’s standard warranty cannot. Our maintenance packages are highly flexible to cater to each customer’s unique support requirements.
§ Preventive Maintenance Services
§ Corrective Maintenance Services
§ Incident-based Maintenance Services
§ 24x7 Premium Support Services
In order to address the growing demand of manpower in the IT industry, Microbase established its own Professional Manpower Staffing Program through its Outsource Services Department. With Helpdesk and End-user Support as its primary service offering, Microbase has already deployed more than 100 of its engineers to various customer sites.
§ Manpower Deployment
§ Helpdesk and End-user support
- Industry: Computer/Information Technology (Hardware)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Work-life balance
- Specific Location: Alabang Muntinlupa