Makati City City Jobs Medical Technologist- Makati Position at MAESTRO HOLDINGS
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Medical Technologist- Makati in our business office, MAESTRO HOLDINGS.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||Medical Technologist- Makati|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Minimum Education : Bachelor of Science (B.S.) in Medical Technology; Licensed Medical Technologist
Experience Required : At least one year experience in related field
- Core : Customer Service
- Technical : Licensed Medical Technologist
- With Drug Test Analyst Certificate is an advantage
- Proficient in Phlebotomy or Blood Extraction
Knowledge in operation and basic trouble shooting of any of the following equipment used for:
- Immunology and Serology
- Coagulation Studies
- Universal : Knowledge of MS Office Applications; Typing skills
- Critical Traits : Attention to details
- Interpersonal skills: Fast learner; Oral and written communication skills
Equipment Used :
- Chemistry, Hematology, Immunology & Coagulation machines
- Clinical/Microhemotocrit centrifuge
- Rotor Mixer
- Clinical Oven
- Desktop computer
- Fax Machine
Working Environment : Clinic-based
Exposure to the following:
- Body fluids and waste
- Patients with blood-borne infections, e.g. hepatitis B, HIV
- Hazardous Chemicals and reagents used in processing laboratory tests
- Toxic waste
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Receives specimen and/or extracts blood and prepares these specimen from patients for processing at the PhilCare laboratory or referral facility.
- Explains the phlebotomy process to patients in order to alleviate their fears or anxiety.
- Performs Quality Control of reagents prior to processing of specimen.
- Performs/processes the requested laboratory tests either manually or through automation
- Operates specialized equipments/machines used for the following:
- Immunology and Serology
- Coagulation Studies
- Licensing and Quality Control Requirements
- Double checks the entries to ensure that results are accurately transcribed.
- Prepares and endorses the test results to the Clinic Support Staff for release to the patients.
- Record Keeping
- Accomplishes the following reports:
- Registry sheet for Send-out procedures (daily)
- Statistics (daily)
- Utilization of Laboratory Supplies (daily/monthly)
- Work Schedule (monthly)
- Inventory Report (monthly/semi-annually)
- Purchase Requisition (monthly)
- Waste Management Report (quarterly)
- Incident/Feedback Report for complaints (72 hrs)
- Preventive maintenance and calibration of laboratory equipments
- Monitors and ensures adequate stock level of laboratory supplies.
- Prepares Purchase Request/Requisition for replenishment of supplies.
- Maintains order and cleanliness of the work area.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Maestro Studios, 4332 Gen. Tinio, Makati, 1233 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Maestro Holdings Inc. is a part of the expanding Tanco Group of companies. Previously known as STI Investments, Inc., Maestro operates as the umbrella company that encompasses PhilCare, PhilLife, PhilPlans, and its sister company, PhilsFirst, to bring with them glorious history of providing unsurpassed financial services to Filipinos. Under the tested hands of the Maestro, the individual forte of these companies now work in synchrony. The four companies combined are set to create bold and trailblazing line of products designed to help Filipinos live their lives with ease.
PhilhealthCare, Inc. (PhilCare) is a pioneer among health maintenance organizations (HMO) in the Philippines. PhilCare continues to lead the industry by advancing the concept of holistic health and wellness among Filipinos through PhilCare360 and technology-enabled customer experience. With PhilCare’s excellent care and wellness offerings, we are the preferred health partner of more than 300,000 members and more than 1,300 corporate clients.
PhilPlans First, Inc. (PhilPlans) is one of the leading financial solutions companies in the Philippines providing innovative pension, education, and memorial programs that build financial preparedness for the future. Registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on April 19, 1989, PhilPlans was launched on October 12, 1989. With this new leadership, PhilPlans has renewed its commitment to help hard-working Filipinos prepare for their future financial needs. It continues to be a formidable player in the industry with its comprehensive product suite, management expertise and sound financial practices.
PhilLife Financial’s expansion continues to grow far and wide as it now belongs to the respected Tanco Group of companies, whose companies continue to shape the lives of millions of Filipinos. Its new vision takes full stock of the brand of confidence its clients bestowed upon the company:to be the premier and trusted partner of Filipinos for their financial needs.
- Industry: Healthcare / Medical
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Bonuses
- Specific Location: Ayala Avenue