National Capital Region City Jobs Medical Specialist Ii Position at OSPITAL NG MAYNILA MEDICAL CENTER – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, OSPITAL NG MAYNILA MEDICAL CENTER - Government is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Medical Specialist II (Part-time) (711) and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with part time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) & PhD
- Experienced in Healthcare & Diagnosis/Others
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱39,000 - ₱39,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Company||OSPITAL NG MAYNILA MEDICAL CENTER – Government|
|Position||Medical Specialist Ii|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, PhD, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Part-Time|
|Specialization Required||Diagnosis/Others, Healthcare|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 39.230|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 39.230|
Deadline for accepting applications: April 3, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Ospital ng Maynila Medical Center
Plantilla Item No.: 711
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 23
Monthly Salary: Php 39,227.50
Doctor of Medicine
4 hours relevant training
1 year relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than August 8, 2022.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable)
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Bagong Ospital Ng Maynila, 719 Quirino Avenue, corner Roxas Blvd, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Karl Oliver B. Laqui, MD
OIC, Hospital Director
Pres. Quirino Avenue corner Roxas Boulevard, Malate, Manila
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees