Manila City City Jobs Medical Specialist Ii Position at OSPITAL NG MAYNILA MEDICAL CENTER – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, OSPITAL NG MAYNILA MEDICAL CENTER - Government are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as medical specialist ii with a full time work system, which domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) & PhD which experienced in Healthcare & Diagnosis/Others.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱78,000 to a maximum of ₱78,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||OSPITAL NG MAYNILA MEDICAL CENTER – Government|
|Position||Medical Specialist Ii|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, PhD, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Diagnosis/Others, Healthcare|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 78.460|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 78.460|
Deadline for accepting applications: April 3, 2023
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Ospital ng Maynila Medical Center
Plantilla Item No.: 663
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 23
Monthly Salary: Php 78,455.00
Doctor of Medicine
4 hours relevant training
1 year relevant experience
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than April 3, 2023
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the present position for one (1) year (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Bagong Ospital Ng Maynila, 719 Quirino Avenue, corner Roxas Blvd, Malate, Manila, 1004 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier/email their application to:
Karl Oliver B. Laqui, MD
OIC, Hospital Director
Pres. Quirino Avenue corner Roxas Boulevard, Malate, Manila
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees