Manila City City Jobs Medical Representative Position at PacificSurgical, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
As a competent company, we PacificSurgical, Inc. are looking for candidates for the position of medical representative with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Not Specified, experienced in Sciences & Biomedical and domiciled in Manila City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Biomedical, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Do cold calls and visits prospects on different hospitals in their given territories
- Manage all leads and customers within their defined territories
- Build good relationships with different key stake-holders (i.e Administration, Purchasing, Bid and Awards Committee, Technical Working Group, etc.) on their assigned hospitals.
- Promote and educate customers on the benefits and advantages of their assigned products
- Arrange scheduling and proper permits, if needed, for the APM/CAS to conduct product presentations, product demonstrations and other marketing activities (this includes providing assistance to the APM/CAS if and when necessary, including OR internships)
- Help the company maximize profits by upselling and cross selling additional products
- Help the Collection Team in follow ups and monitors of Account Receivables
- Actively monitor and participate in bidding/ tender opportunities in his/her territories
- Serve as the main communication center between the company and hospital customers.
- Collect, analyze and present field sales data to assist with strategy planning and implementations
- Attend and update their sales and technical know-how during Principals’ training
- Assist the Supervisor in closing sales by providing all relevant data especially regarding customers’ profile, customers’ buying habits, procurement processes, budget allocations, etc.
- University/ College Degree Holder in Life Sciences, Marketing or related discipline.
- Fresh graduate with proven records of strong drive to succeed and self-development is welcome to apply;
- Experienced sales people from other industries are also welcome.
- Ability to establish high quality consultative relationships with leading medical specialists such as Orthopedic Doctors, Surgeons and Operating Room Nurses.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and able to collaborate with other team members to improve sales
- Ability to meet performance goals and develop new opportunities using innovative strategies.
- Self-motivated, able to work independently, have passion to the industry, excellent presentation and communication skills, and able to establish high quality consultative relationships with leading medical specialists.
- Good communication skills in Filipino and English, both written and spoken.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Pacific Surgical, Inc. - QC., 46 Banawe St, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Pacific Surgical, formerly Pacific Spine, was founded in 2005 as a medical device and equipment distributor focused on providing Filipino patients and surgeons with access to the best possible surgical technology.
Originally focused solely on the Orthopedic Spine segment, Pacific Surgical now operates four distinct divisions: Spine, Joints, Biologics and OR Equipment. The Spine and Joints division focus entirely on novel, US made implants and devices, while the OR Equipment division offers hospitals highly specialized capital equipment to meet their surgical needs. The Biologics division focuses on US made biologic products to treat conditions associated with aging or injury.
While Orthopedics is still the key driver of Pacific Surgical’s success, making up over 70% of gross sales, the company has ventured into other areas such as General Surgery, Neurosurgery, OB GYN, and Surgical Simulation.
OUR VISION AND MISSION
To help improve the lives of patients, surgeons, and employees through quality, service, value and compassion.
To improve the quality of healthcare in the Philippines through the introduction of high quality, innovative and cost-effective medical products.
The products we carry are exclusively high-end, branded surgical and medical products from US and European companies. Pacific Surgical believes that for patients to truly get the best medical care they can get, they need access to the world’s most innovative products in healthcare. Our goal is to provide the highest quality products at price points the Filipino patient can potentially afford. Globally recognized brands within the healthcare community we work with such as Medtronic, MicroPort, and Simbionix make cutting edge technology products that make a difference in patients’ lives.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 23 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Life Insurance, Business Casual, Regular hours, Mondays-Fridays, Saturdays (occasional, whenever required)