National Capital Region City Jobs Medical Coder Position at Peak Support Global Enterprise
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Medical Coder (Remote, Full-time). For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Peak Support Global Enterprise and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst with a minimum Bachelor's/College Degree.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Peak Support Global Enterprise|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Peak Support, a rapidly growing outsourcing firm serving some of today’s most innovative companies, is seeking exceptional Certified ICD10 and CPT Medical Coders with primary care environment experience from the Philippines to join our growing team.
Peak Support manages customer service and back-office teams for high-growth companies. Founded in 2015, we now have approximately 1500+ team members in the Philippines and the U.S. You can review our mission, vision, and core values here: https://www.peaksupport.io/about/.
Peak Support manages customer service and back-office teams for high-growth companies. Founded in 2015, we now have approximately 1700+ team members in the Philippines and the U.S.
· HS Diploma or GED
· ICD-10 and CPT Certificate
· ICD-10-CM coding classification
· CPT coding within a Primary Care environment
· 2-3 years of coding experience in a Primary Care environment
· Experience with Risk and Fee For Service Coding
· Experience with Claims Coding and Revenue Cycle
· Knowledge of Risk Adjustment and Hierarchical Condition Categories (HCC)
· Knowledge of Medicare Advantage reimbursement
· excellent understanding of medical terminology, disease process, and anatomy and physiology
· The position provides support to the Revenue Operation Dept.
· Conducts physician chart audits to identify incorrect coding and prepares reports of findings and any compliance issues.
· Reports coding patterns identified within the audit process to the Manager and identifies corrective measures to compliance problems.
· Responsible for maintaining current knowledge of coding guidelines and relevant federal regulations through the use of current CPT-4, HCPCS II, and ICD-10 materials, the Federal Register, and other pertinent materials.
· Interacts with physicians and center administrators regarding billing and documentation policies, procedures, and conflicting/ambiguous or non-specific documentation.
· Provides a second-level review of billing performances to ensure compliance with legal and procedural policies to ensure adherence to regulations prohibiting unbundling and other questionable practices.
· Review and coding issues and process corrections as needed
· Good computer setup with Chrome browser
· Windows 10 OS
· minimum of 8gb RAM
· minimum processor: i5 4th Generation, AMD A8 5000 series, or higher
· Stable high-speed internet fiber connection (at least 10-20Mbps)
· Install a centralized device management software (company provided) to your computer for account security purposes
· A stable power supply in your area
· Noise cancellation headset
· Security clearance required
Work from Home PLUS
Peak Support offers all the convenience of working from home, with the benefits of working for an established organization with an exceptional team and tremendous opportunities for growth. Peak Support has been 100% remote since day one, so we have built a culture and a set of processes that support the success of our remote team members. When it’s safe, we get together in person. We host an annual summit that brings together all of our Philippines team members, as well as regional meetups. We believe that building offline relationships is critical to successful online work.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||18F, Peak Outsourcing Philippines, Citibank Center, 8741, 1226 Paseo de Roxas, Makati, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Permanent Work from Home
- Competitive Salary + Allowances and Incentives
- Healthcare and Government Benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, Peak Support is a rapidly growing services provider dedicated to providing exceptional support to high-growth companies. We offer a wide array of services including customer support, sales operations, and business process outsourcing. Our global delivery model enables us to provide service from the Philippines and the U.S. We hire the best agents in the business and we are relentlessly dedicated to helping our clients succeed.
Peak Support manages customer service and back-office teams for high-growth companies. Founded in 2015, we now have approximately 1500 team members in the Philippines and the U.S. You can review our mission, vision, and core values here: https://www.peaksupport.io/about/.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, None