Taguig City City Jobs Medical Billing Team Lead Position at SYNTEL INFOTECH, INC. doing business as Atos Syntel
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
As a competent company, we SYNTEL INFOTECH, INC. doing business as Atos Syntel are looking for candidates for the position of medical billing team lead with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, experienced in Healthcare & Practitioner/Medical Asst and domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||SYNTEL INFOTECH, INC. doing business as Atos Syntel|
|Position||Medical Billing Team Lead|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Healthcare, Practitioner/Medical Asst|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Shift Schedule: Nightshift
Work Setup: Onsite – McKinley West, Taguig
- Graduate of BS Nursing – RN or any Allied Medical courses
- CPC/AHIMA certification is a plus
- ICD-10 Proficiency certification
Required Skill Sets
- Supervise the day to day operations of the billing team, encompassing medical coding, charge entry, claims submissions, payment posting, accounts receivable follow-up, and reimbursement management.
- Analyze billing and claims for accuracy and completeness; submit claims to proper insurance entities and follow up on any issues.
- Domain centric on US Healthcare System (Healthcare KPO experienced in Administration at Payer end and RCM for Providers environment) – ICD 10 + Medical Coding knowledge
- Experience in Encoder Pro/3M or any Medical Coding tools
- Ability to develop a strategy that will be utilized by the team to reach its goals
- Ability to monitor the team member’s performance in terms of SLAs (Productivity, Quality, Attendance etc.)
- Ability to provide effective coaching, mentoring and help develop Performance Improvement Plan
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information
- Ability to create reports to update the upper management of the team’s progress
- Extensive knowledge in reviewing and assigning accurate medical codes for diagnosis, procedures performed in an outpatient setting ( E&M, Ophthalmology, ED Pain Management Ambulatory Internal Medicine Rheumatology Hematology Endocrinology Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Oncology Pediatrics Palliative Care Family Medicine Orthopedics Ophthalmology Geriatrics Gastroenterology General Surgery Urology Otolaryngology/ENT Neurology Gynecology Psychiatry)
- Trains, instructs, and/or provides technical support to the team members as appropriate regarding coding compliance documentation, and regulatory provisions, and third party payer requirements.
- Reviews, develops, modifies, and/or adapts relevant client procedures, protocols, and data management systems
- Proficiency across a wide range of services, including Trauma/ED, evaluation and management, surgery, radiology, pathology, medicine, Ambulatory, Hematology etc. (Trauma/ED exp is mandatory)
- Presentation skills with editorial background using MS Word, PowerPoint and MS Excel (MS Visio a benefit)
- Excellent Communication Skills in Spoken and Written English required to engage with US Clients in Healthcare Space
- Minimum of 5 years experience in Revenue Cycle Management
- US Healthcare KPO experience in Payer and Provider Space for minimum of 2-3 years on each vertical
- Overall experience of around 1 years with exposure to Subject Matter Expert Roles.
- Supervisory experience is a plus
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Syntel Infotech Inc, 3 McKinley Hill Dr, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Syntel is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes. The Company leverages dedicated Centers of Excellence, a flexible Global Delivery Model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations.
Syntel is a minority-owned business enterprise (MBE) as certified by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council.
We create new opportunities for clients by harnessing the passion, talent and innovation of Syntel employees worldwide.
Over two dozen worldwide including offices and Global Development Centers
Syntel serves Global 2000 organizations .
As of Q4 2013, Syntel had 112 active clients.
Banking and Financial Services
Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201305950
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business Casual, Mondays-Fridays
- Specific Location: McKinley West