National Capital Region City Jobs Medical Billing Specialist Position at Sourcefit Philippines, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Others
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Sourcefit Philippines, Inc.|
|Position||Medical Billing Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented Medical Billing Specialist (AR) to join our team. The ideal candidate will have outstanding billing and collections experience, along with excellent customer service skills. While having a CPC certification is a plus, it is not required. The Medical Billing Specialist will be responsible for maintaining current practice billing standards, charge review, accounts receivable, self-pay, and collections.
What’s in it for you?
-Health Insurance (HMO)
-Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days
-Paid Time offs (Vacation Leaves Are Convertible to cash if unused)
-Fun & Relaxed environment
Medical Billing Specialist (AR)
Work from home
Monday to Friday | 11:30 PM to 8:30 AM (Manila time)
*Following US Holidays
- Maintain current practice billing standards for charge review, accounts receivable, self-pay, and collections.
- Review and submit daily practice charges (lag no more than 3 days).
- Perform day-to-day billing and follow-up activities within the revenue operations.
- Work on aging claims from work queues or aging reports.
- Present trends or issues to the supervisor and collaborate on improvements.
- Resolve correspondences from patients and insurance carriers.
- Assist with self-pay payments or questions.
- Adhere to team and company policies.
- Effectively call and follow up with insurance carriers on denials.
- Research insurance carrier reimbursement policies to help resolve denials.
- Accurately document patient accounts on actions taken.
- Write clear and concise appeal letters.
- Make corrections to claims and send them to insurance carriers.
- Apply adjustments or payments when needed.
- Perform refund functions.
- Meet productivity guidelines and volume expectations with some supervision.
- Follow templates, rules, and cheat sheets set by the supervisor.
- Observe HIPAA policies and regulations.
- Perform other responsibilities and projects as assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
- At least 3 years’ experience in medical billing.
- Proficiency in EPIC software, eClinicalWorks, All Scripts, or ASC/Amkai System/SourceMed is a HUGE plus.
- Charge entry, follow-up skills, and accounts receivable and collections expertise.
- Ability to appeal denials, understand trends, and devise resolutions.
- Understanding of EOBs, copays, deductibles, various insurance plans, secondary insurances, Medicare, MediCal, and contract adjustments.
- Ability to establish trusting relationships with providers and offer immediate solutions to their requirements.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and adhere to HIPAA regulations.
- Must be computer savvy and proficient in using various software programs.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Sourcefit: Custom Offshore Staffing Solutions, CyberOne, 21st Floor, Eastwood Cyberpark, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, 1110 Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Sourcefit is a fast-growing and dynamic BPO company committed to providing the highest level of service and expertise to our global clients, while also promoting a healthy and fulfilling work-life balance for our employees and endeavoring to give back to our community and protect our environment. We currently offer BPO services to a wide range of international companies in the IT, Direct Marketing, Banking, Hospitality, Retail, Telecom, Transport & Logistics, Accounting & Finance, Construction, Mining, Travel, Marketing & Advertising, and Journalism industries.
We are headquartered in Eastwood Cyberpark, a major BPO and technology center in Greater Manila, and maintain infrastructure to support the security and productivity of remote workers all across the country.
Join the Sourcefit team for career growth and personal development! Visit our Recruitment office from Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm with your resume and valid ID or begin the application process online at our website www.sourcefit.com.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: S200804419
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)
- Specific Location: Eastwood Libis, QC