Northern Mindanao City Jobs Master Teacher I Position at Schools Division of Iligan City – Government
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
As a competent company, we Schools Division of Iligan City - Government are looking for candidates for the position of master teacher i (junior high school) (mtchr1-660035-2003) with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Education/Training & Education and domiciled in Northern Mindanao and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱47,000 - ₱47,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Schools Division of Iligan City – Government|
|Position||Master Teacher I|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 46.730|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 46.730|
Deadline for accepting applications: March 27, 2023.
Only those with Civil Service Eligibility will be processed. Kindly upload your Certificate of Eligibility or PRC License.
Place of Assignment: Public Secondary School/s in Iligan City
Plantilla Item No.: MTCHR1-660035-2003
Salary/Job/Pay Grade: 18
Monthly Salary: Php 46,725.00
RA 1080 (Teacher)
Bachelor of Secondary Education (BSEd) or Bachelor’s degree plus 18 professional units in Education with appropriate major, and 18 units for Master’s degree in Education or its equivalent
4 hours of relevant training
3 years relevant experience
Self- Management, Professionalism and Ethics, Result Focus, Teamwork, Service Orientation, Innovation, Leading People, People Performance Management, People Development
Interested and qualified applicants should signify their interest in writing. Attach the following documents to the application letter and send to the address below not later than March 27, 2023.
1. Fully accomplished Personal Data Sheet (PDS) with recent passport-sized picture (CS Form No. 212, Revised 2017) which can be downloaded at www.csc.gov.ph;
2. Performance rating in the last rating period (if applicable);
3. Photocopy of certificate of eligibility/rating/license; and
4. Photocopy of Transcript of Records.
APPLICATIONS WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS SHALL NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
QUALIFIED APPLICANTS are advised to hand in or send through courier their application to:
ROY ANGELO E. GAZO
Schools Division Superintendent
c/o School located at the barangay or nearest thereof where applicant is a resident
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in Northern Mindanao 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies in the city of Northern Mindanao 2023
- Master Teacher I position job vacancies