Taguig City City Jobs Marketing Specialist Position at Korea Trade Center – Manila (Embassy of the Republic of Korea)
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company, Korea Trade Center - Manila (Embassy of the Republic of Korea) are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as marketing specialist with a full time work system, which domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Bachelor's/College Degree which experienced in Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱16,000 to a maximum of ₱38,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Korea Trade Center – Manila (Embassy of the Republic of Korea)|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
KOREA TRADE-INVESTMENT PROMOTION AGENCY (KOTRA) MANILA
KOTRA Manila is a trade and investment promotion organization operated by the Government of the Republic of Korea, mandated to foster economic and trade relations between Korea and the Philippines. Kindly designate your preferred position between (a) Marketing Specialist and (b.) Marketing specialist (G2G) in the application.
KOTRA Manila is looking for the following applicants:
a. One (1) Marketing Specialist, to start on April 2023 or at an alternative date to be agreed upon. Permanent Position.
b. One (1) Marketing Specialist [Government-to-Government / in the defense or security industry] – Project-based Temporary Position to start on April 2023 or at an alternative date to be agreed upon. This project employment ends at the end of December 2023.
A. MARKETING SPECIALIST
The Marketing Specialist shall assist Korean companies in networking with Philippine companies through various activities including but not limited to:
- Developing and implementing marketing plans
- Help in promoting Korea products or sectors to penetrate the Philippine market.
- Generating and following up leads for potential sales and/or long-term trade partnership
- Setting up and joining meetings with potential Philippine partners
- Assist in conducting research to identify and analyze business initiatives
- Organizing trade promotion events both offline and online.
- Conducting market research to help Korean companies understand the Philippine market
- Able to assess and generate monthly reports for various company sectors
- Planning and coordinating online and offline meetings for Korean delegates
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration/Management, or any related field – with a background in the International Trade
- Previous sales and marketing experience is an advantage.
- Strong attention to detail
- Driving skills is an advantage
- Preferably can speak Korean
- Willing to work in BGC, Taguig.
B. MARKETING SPECIALIST [Government-to-Government] – Project-based Temporary Position
- We are looking for an expert who has a much experience in the defense or security marketing sector.
- The Marketing Specialist shall assist Korean companies in networking with the Philippine government and companies through various activities including but not limited to:
- Generating and following up leads for potential G2G (Government to Government) contract and/or long-term partnership
- Setting up and joining meetings with potential Philippine government or business partners
- Organizing promotional marketing event
- Conducting market research in defense, construction, healthcare, ICT etc.
QUALIFICATIONS / REQUIREMENT
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration/Management, or any related field – preferably with a background in the Defense industry or International Trade.
- Atleast more than 5 years experience in the related industry (Defense Marketing)
- Having a good network with government procurement departments or private sectors in the defense and security sectors
· Previous government procurement experience is an advantage.
The Korea Trade Center (KOTRA) Manila is a government office of the Republic of Korea. As the commercial section of the Korean Embassy, it seeks to promote mutual cooperation in investments, trade, and business between the Philippines and Korea.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Korea Trade Center (KOTRA) Manila is a government office of the Republic of Korea. As the commercial section of the Korean Embassy, it seeks to promote mutual cooperation on investments, trade, and business between the Philippines and Korea.
KOTRA is inviting qualified applicants for the job vacancy stated below. The chosen applicant will be part of the market research team on assisting Korean companies who intend to do business in the Philippines.
- Industry: Government / Defence
- Registration No.: 209098107
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)
- Specific Location: Bonifacio Global City