National Capital Region City Jobs Marketing / Ecommerce Specialist Position at Cinderella Marketing Corporation (Phils.)
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Marketing / Ecommerce Specialist. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Cinderella Marketing Corporation (Phils.) and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with a minimum Not Specified.
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Cinderella Marketing Corporation (Phils.)|
|Position||Marketing / Ecommerce Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- BS Marketing Graduate
- Willing to work full time in the office
- With at least 2 years experience in Ecommerce, social and digital marketing,PR write up in newspaper and ,magazine.
- With experience in retail fashion industry.
- Possess effective communication skills both written and verbal.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Cinderella Marketing Corporation, 825 Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Cinderella, the country’s premium specialty store started with children’s clothes as its main line when it was established in 1948. Soon after, its marketing arm, Cinderella Marketing Corporation was also founded. As it pushed deeper into the fashion scene since its establishment, Cinderella has evolved to become one of the top clothing retailers in the Philippines with 251 stores and affiliate stores nationwide, presently offering not only children’s wear but men’s and ladies.
- Providing high quality merchandise to be able to compete with international standards
- Providing employment, and;
- Fully utilizing and enhancing our talents to be able to contribute to the success and growth of the family-owned corporation, making it an institution;
- Towards having a better and stable company, contributing to society by giving employment and business to suppliers and vendors.
- To uplift our quality to international standards; and to strengthen and develop the knowledge, unity and cooperation to be able to continue the legacy the founders have given us.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), _____________________________
- Specific Location: Quezon City