National Capital Region City Jobs Marketing Communication Specialist Position at Organic Intelligence Consulting Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of MARKETING COMMUNICATION SPECIALIST in our company, Organic Intelligence Consulting Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Organic Intelligence Consulting Inc.|
|Position||Marketing Communication Specialist|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Competitive Compensation and Benefits Package
- Opportunity for Learning and Growth
- Fun, Working Environment
DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Communications Planning and Execution
- Participate in and lead brand/communication initiatives
- Conduct formal research to support campaignsR
- Responsible in creating IMC plans
2. Client and Internal Relationships
- Understand and manage expectations of agency and clients
- Identify growth opportunities for agency and clients
3. Strategic Thinking and Leadership
- Lead strategic thinking in the organization
- Present solution to issues and concerns of the team, agency and clients
4. Communication Expert
- Organize ideas and information logically and sequentially
- Develop clear, compelling and persuasive presentation materials
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Marketing Communications, Communications or related fields
- At least one (1) year prior work experience in Marketing, Marketing Planning, Corporate/Strategic Planning, Communication Strategies, Advertising/Marketing Campaigns, Integrated Marketing Communications, Landscape and Environmental Scanning
- Experience in traditional and non-traditional advertising including Digital and PR, Research, is a plusEx
- Excellent business development, project management, client management, planning and communication skills
- Strong analytical and creative thinking skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Organized, detail-oriented, goal-oriented
- Visual design skills
- Advanced computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Keynote)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Organic Intelligence Consulting Inc., 57 J.P. Rizal, Project 4, Quezon City, 1800 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A marketing communication and communications think tank. An insights and solutions house.
We are in the business of providing marketing and communications solutions, harnessing local community and best-in-class global resources to connect with the ever-changing consumer.
We address your thinking challenge using our key intelligence divisions: Plan, Learn, Design, Search and Health. Each discipline working together to find solutions tailored specifically to your thinking challenge.
- Industry: Advertising / Marketing / Promotion / PR
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 29 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)