National Capital Region City Jobs Marketing Assitant Position at Kolin Philippines Int’l., Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company is currently seeking employees to fill the position as MARKETING ASSITANT. For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join and becoming a part of our company to work in our office, Kolin Philippines Int'l., Inc., and able to work under full time system.
As a company that is professional and competent in the field we are engaged in, we have specific criteria for each of our employees as well as the prospective employees. If you are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Digital Marketing with a minimum degree of Not Specified, professional, honest and disciplined in work, we look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.
The average starting salary we can offer you is in the range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If you have credibility beyond the minimum criteria we are looking for, the provisions regarding the average initial salary we offer may change according to our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Kolin Philippines Int’l., Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Digital Marketing, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Do you want to be part of our growing team and experience a fun-filled working environment while enhancing your professional skills for career advancement?
To be a Marketing Assistant, you must be:
- Graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing Field
- Has at least one year experience in the Marketing field
- Has good oral and written communication skills
- Has good understanding of the current marketing concepts, strategies and practices
- Detail oriented
- Willing to be assigned in GUADALUPE NUEVO, MAKATI CITY
As a Marketing Assistant, you will receive:
- Competitive Salary Package
- Complete government mandated benefits
- Paid VL/SL/EL
- Free Pre-Employment Medical Exam
- Free Uniform
- Productivity Incentives
- 2 Days Intensive Product and Company Orientation
- Birthday Incentive’
- Annual Merit Increase
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Kolin Philippines Int'l., Inc, 1854 Santa Rita St, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A consistent major player in the industry, that is committed to produce, innovate, and distribute world class home appliances and service, molded by competence and dedication to quality after-sales-service, guided by moral and ethical business principle. Contributes to the development, growth and upliftment of the welfare of its employees, shareholders, customers and suppliers. Genuinely committed in supporting community endeavors in the preservation of the environment. We are genuinely committed to:
Produce and distribute safe, durable, innovative quality home appliances.
Deliver total customer satisfaction through prompt and reliable after-sales-service.
Foster a team approach that constantly improves work systems and processes.
Ensure employees growth and development in continuing professional education and training. Remembering that we are here because of our customers.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: ASO95-7068
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)