National Capital Region City Jobs Marketing Assistant Position at Sysu International, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Do you currently live in the National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas and are looking for job vacancies? We are pleased to inform you that our company office, Sysu International, Inc. is currently seeking candidates to then join and fill the position as MARKETING ASSISTANT and able to work under full time working hours system.
We are a competent professional company, therefore we have specific criteria for the interested candidates. We give priority to candidates who are experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with a minimum Bachelor's Degree. In addition, we also prioritize candidates who are professional at work, uphold honesty, discipline in responsibility, and are capable to complete their task as well as possible.
We are offering a salary of ₱17,000 - ₱19,000 for this position for interested candidates. However, this salary range can be negotiated and changed if the candidate's credibility exceeds our expectations and for sure, the agreement is adjusted to the policies of our company's HRD. Your capability will be highly appreciated by our company.
|Company||Sysu International, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 17.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 19.000|
The MARKETING ASSISTANT will be responsible in assisting all areas of a marketing strategy, from the development of different elements to their execution. This will include anything from planning market research, regular monitoring of marketing spend, processing purchasing requirements or helping to put on an event.
- Graduate of Marketing, Management or Communications.
- Must have at least 1 year consumer marketing experience with knowledge of marketing principles and developing, planning and launching marketing programs.
- Must have good organizational, prioritization, and time management skills.
- Must be articulate, can communicate well with people from different levels and with good analytical thinking skills and working knowledge of marketing principles.
- Must be proficient in the use of spreadsheet, word processing, presentation and other softwares.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Sysu International Inc., 145 Panay Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1008 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For generations, Sysu International Inc. has brought premium food brands to the market. From starting as a small trading company, it has now grown as the country’s leading importer and distributor. At present, it is the exclusive distributor of McCormick, Lee Kum Kee Chinese Sauces, San Remo Pasta, La Espanola Olive Oil, Tree Top, Smuckers, JIF Peanut Butter, Goober, TABASCO, Folgers, Tulip, Crisco Oil and Shortening, Regilait, Mom’s Haus of Mushroom, Crystal Noodle,Optimo and Prosource.
Sysu manufactures under its house brand Clara Olé and services toll-packing to other world-renowned brands.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: sysunct1
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)