Makati City City Jobs Marketing Assistant Position at Pacific Sea BPO Services, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Pacific Sea BPO Services, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Makati City and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of marketing assistant (malaysian, chinese, japanese, korean) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Pacific Sea BPO Services, Inc.|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Why work for PSP?
With 13 years of experience in the BPO industry in the Philippines; PSP is a pioneer in this space. It a great place to not only start your professional career, but also a place where experience matters.
PSP offers YOU an invaluable opportunity to work in a multi-national company with 500 staffs from different countries around Asia.
Benefits of being a PSP Expat Employee:
- First air ticket to the Philippines reimbursed fully by the Company
- FREE accommodation in Makati City with daily housemaid to clean the condo unit and wash your clothes (also includes utility bills and Wi-Fi paid for by the Company)
- Daily transport to and from the office
- Taxes will be absorbed by the Company
- THIRTY (30) days Annual Leave
- After probation increment based on performance
- Bonus payout twice a year based on performance
- Annual festival Celebrations and gifts
- Life, Accidental and Medical Insurance Coverage
- Gym Memberships after confirmation (have we implemented?)
- HMO upon regularization
- Medicine Reimbursement
- Birthday Treat
- Nationality Celebration
- As a Marketing Assistant you will be assisting the Marketing Manager who is in charge of our multi-market marketing team. You will be responsible for marketing and promotional campaigns best suited for your market as well as measure the success of said campaign.
- Daily language translation requests
- Maintaining website content
- Assist on the daily forum and other social media activities
- Proposing, developing and executing promotional ideas or strategies to optimize revenue streams in each channel
- Graduated of Bachelor’s/College Degree, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- Required Language(s): Mandarin, Japanese and Korean– Excellent, English – Excellent
- Experience in Casino and / or E-Gaming marketing across multiple mediums – Printed, press, TV, Online, Social networking highly desirable
- Those without related experience but has extensive marketing knowledge and experiences especially in online and offline methods are encouraged to apply. Advertising experience is an asset.
- Casino operational experience and / or E-Gaming operational experience are preferred.
- Exposure to Affiliate campaign management (Online Advertising)
- Ability to operate with a highly organized approach to time sensitive deadlines
- Has a project management and marketing planning skills.
- Willing to relocate in Makati City, Philippines
Interested applicants may send us a message via Skype should you have further questions: ID (live:.cid.4fb86d7463b5d2b6)
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Pacific Sea BPO Services, Inc., 6805 Ayala Ave, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Twice a Year Performance Based Bonus
- HMO, Insurance Coverage and Medicine Reimbursement
- Company Trip, Nationality Celebrations and Festivities
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Since its establishment in 2009, Pacific Sea BPO Services (PSP) has transformed into one of the biggest business process outsourcing companies that deliver top-notched services in marketing, customer support and emerging technologies.
Located at the Philippine Central Business District, Makati, PSP currently employs more than 400 talented and experienced individuals from different areas across the globe.
Promoting a culture of excellence and mutual respect, PSP is able to expand its operations and remain as one of the strongest movers and shakers of the industry.
Deliver exceptional services by exceeding expectations in all aspects including technology, services and people
• Customers: Constantly deliver and surpass customer satisfaction expectations through diverse offerings and top-notch services
• Stakeholder: To establish a fair and rewarding environment that constantly seeks opportunities for the development of human capital, strengthening of organizational culture and promotion of respect and equalityVision
Provide an unmatched experience to our customers by strategically utilizing our expertise as one of the industry’s pioneers
We always raise the bar higher. We constantly push ourselves to the limit. Excellence is a continuous endeavor, not a set goal.
We work in a multi-cultural environment and thus recognize the value and worth of a person regardless of their cultural background, values, beliefs and traditions.
We continuously research and identify new innovative ideas that would bring more benefits to our customers, employees and stakeholders alike
Customer service is at the heart of everything we do. We see to it that we continuously meet and exceed the needs of our customers.
There is no “I” in a team. Individual skills can only do so much. But together, we are invincible.
We go beyond managing people. We are role models who motivate, inspire and lead them to paths of success.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 25 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Sports (e.g. Gym), Meals allowances, Performance Incentives, Official Dress Code weekdays, Casual on weekends and public holidays, 9 Hour Working Days
- Specific Location: Makati City