Paranaque City City Jobs Manager – Quality Control And Audit Position at Okada Manila
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Our company, Okada Manila is currently opening occasion for those of you who are interested in becoming a part of our company specifically Paranaque City and its surrounding areas. For those of you who are interested to be a part of our company with the position of Manager - Quality Control and Audit and able to work in the WFO (Work From Office) system with full time working hours.
We will openly welcome you if you meet these following criteria:
- Qualification: Not Specified
- Experienced in Manufacturing & Quality Assurance
- Honest, disciplined, and responsible
- Uphold professionalism in the work environment
We offer you a fairly competitive base salary of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in average and can be adjusted according to the capabilities that you offer for our company and have been negotiated under HRD agreement.
|Position||Manager - Quality Control And Audit|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Manufacturing, Quality Assurance|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
I. MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Ensure that the quality control measure and audit program and procedures be carried out by the team.
- Conduct regular un-announced quality control assessment and audit
- Prepare report of the findings and/or areas for improvement with supporting documents and come up with recommendation that is feasible to be implemented
- Closely coordinated with the Departments point of contact (POC) for updates on the process improvement that should be Implemented as committed by the Department Head
- Assist the Department POC in the review and amendment, as necessary of the policies and procedures
- Provide coaching sessions with his/her direct reports with behavioural and/or performance issues.
- Plan for the career progression of his/her direct reports
- Support Ad-hoc projects as directed by the Sr Manager, Quality Control and Audit
- Performs other duties and tasks that may be assigned from time to time
II. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
- Graduate of Accountancy or any relevant course
- At least 5 years of experience as a Supervisor or Manager
- At least 2 years of work experience in conducting audit
- With at least 2 years experience in gaming industry
- Preferably with gaming audit experience
Skills and Attributes:
- Good time management and organizational abilities
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Works well in team as well as individually
- Strong interpersonal skills
- In-depth understanding of auditing and quality control practices
- Updated knowledge in applicable laws and regulations such as but not limited to AML and PAGCOR
- Skills and ability to identify issues, formulate opinions, make conclusions and recommend solutions
- Advance computer skills in MS Office
- High attention to details and excellent analytical skills
- Strong knowledge in gaming industry
- Can make sound independent judgment
- Ability to adapt to change quickly and can multi task
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Okada Manila, New Seaside Dr, Entertainment City, Parañaque, 1701 Kalakhang Maynila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Tiger Resort Leisure & Entertainment, Inc. (TRLEI), a truly world-class casino resort, brings the newest, grandest, and most exciting gaming and entertainment destination in Asia.
The casino and resort is an iconic landmark that features a unique and remarkable Dome nightclub and an exclusive beach club, unrivaled not only in Manila but in the whole of Asia. The most breathtaking spectacle within the property is the dancing water display and light show – an impressive extravaganza—that’s even more incredible than the world-renowned fountains of Dubai.
The property also provides guests with the largest and most luxurious gaming floors in the Philippines. Aside from the excitement and thrills of gaming, guests can take a break and splurge on the most–sought-after luxury and international brands in the shopping esplanade or relax in one of the casino and resort’s well-designed and stunning selection of deluxe rooms, villas, and suites. They can also indulge in a fancy and tasty snack or a lavish gourmet spread from Manila’s finest casual and signature dining restaurants.
With the beautiful Manila Bay as its stunning backdrop, the casino and resort complex is also designing an exclusive marina to allow guests to arrive in style aboard yachts. They can land right outside the property and enjoy the incredible amenities just steps away.
This website gives our guests a glimpse of our iconic resort and showcases the progress of our vision to provide a world-class entertainment property and to make the Philippines the biggest travel destination in Asia.
- Industry: Hotel / Hospitality
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Formal (e.g. Shirts + Ties), Competitive Salary, Statutory Benefits, Daily Duty Meals, Property Discounts, Administrative: 5 days work per week; Operative: 6 days work per week