Isabela City Jobs Management Trainee – Isabela Position at Jollibee Foods Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Candidates who are domiciled in Isabela and its surroundings and meet these following minimum criteria:
- Qualification: Bachelor's/College Degree
- Experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant
- Behave in a disciplined, honest, responsible, and professional manner in the work environment.
The initial salary that we can offer is quite competitive with a range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000. If the credibility and experience that the candidate has exceeds the minimum criteria we need, the salary can change and adjusted according to the decisions of our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Jollibee Foods Corporation|
|Position||Management Trainee - Isabela|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Management Trainee is responsible for the:
- Implementation and assurance of compliance on Food, Safety and Cleanliness Programs for the assigned area.
- Day-to-day operations effectiveness of Dine-In and Take-Home Sales Services; Ensures customers’ needs are attended to promptly.
- Sales building initiatives by providing leadership support to Restaurant Manager through client business relations for assigned institutional accounts and customer engagement.
- Assessment of opportunities in operations and cost management to ensure sales and growth targets are met, if not exceeded.
- Workforce management of the assigned store, which includes manpower planning, hiring and orientation/certification of new members in the team, managing of schedule and shifts.
- Implementation of other store administrative activities necessary to carry out the business such as but not limited to office organization, securing of government permits and Store Reports Preparation, and programs such as Store Safety.
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree preferably of Food or Business Related course.
- Must have excellent leadership skills and customer service skills.
- Must be able to communicate well, oral and in writing, to all levels in the store operations.
- Must be able to perform well even under pressure or opposition.
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule and long hours.
*We are hiring in all regions of the Philippines.
|Address||Jollibee, Talavera Compound , Barangay, Cauayan City, Isabela, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About the Jollibee Group
Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC, also known as Jollibee Group) is one of the fastest-growing restaurant companies in the world. It operates in 34 countries, with over 5,800 stores globally with branches in the Philippines, United States, Canada, the People's Republic of China, United Kingdom, Italy, Spain, Vietnam, Brunei, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Bahrain, Indonesia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Panama, Malaysia, South Korea, Japan, and India.
Jollibee Group has eight wholly-owned brands (Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal, Yonghe King, Hong Zhuang Yuan, Smashburger); six franchised brands (Burger King, Panda Express, PHO24, and Yoshinoya in the Philippines; Dunkin' and Tim Ho Wan in certain territories in China); 80% ownership of The Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf; and 60% ownership in the SuperFoods Group that owns Highlands Coffee and PHO24.
Jollibee Group, through its subsidiary Jollibee Worldwide Pte. Ltd. (JWPL) owns 90% participating interest in Titan Dining LP, a private equity fund that ultimately owns the Tim Ho Wan brand. It also has a joint venture with the THW Group to open and operate THW restaurants in Mainland China. Jollibee Group also has a business venture with award-winning Chef Rick Bayless for Tortazo, a Mexican fast-casual restaurant business in the United States. Recently, the Jollibee Group announced that it will acquire 51% ownership of Milksha, a popular Taiwanese bubble tea brand.
Jollibee Group was named the Philippines' most admired company by the Asian Wall Street Journal for ten years. It was also honored as one of Asia's Fab 50 Companies and among the World's Best Employers and World’s Top Female-Friendly Companies by Forbes. In 2020, Gallup awarded the Jollibee Group with the Exceptional Workplace Award, making it the first Philippine-based company to receive the distinction.
Jollibee Foods Corporation has grown brands that bring delightful dining experiences to its customers worldwide, thus spreading the joy of eating to everyone.
To learn more about the Jollibee Group, please visit www.jollibeegroup.com
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Education support, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Meal Allowance, Health and Life Insurance Coverage, Vacation Leave, Sick Leave, Corporate Attire
- Specific Location: Santiago HW