Taguig City City Jobs Macro Developer – Vba Position at SYNTEL INFOTECH, INC. doing business as Atos Syntel
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Macro Developer - VBA in our company, SYNTEL INFOTECH, INC. doing business as Atos Syntel. For candidates who reside in Taguig City and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||SYNTEL INFOTECH, INC. doing business as Atos Syntel|
|Position||Macro Developer - Vba|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Shift schedule: Midshift
Work setup: Onsite – McKinley West, Taguig City
- Develop Microsoft Access Databases, including tables, queries, forms and reports, using standard IT processes, with data normalization and referential integrity
- Use Visual Basic in Microsoft Applications, including Excel, Access, Word and PowerPoint
- Use Advanced Excel capabilities, including pivot tables, lookups, complex formulas and graphing to streamline business processes
- Develop test plans and software documentation to support new releases and code modifications
- Confer with internal customers to gain understanding of needs
- Assist other staff with development activities
- Minimum of 5+ years of applications programming experience in the Information Systems industry, 3+ years work experience developing Access databases; 3+ years using VBA/ Macro
- Healthcare industry experience
- Advanced Excel skills (i.e. complex formulas)
- Able to debug/code difficult functions/macros using VBA
- Ability to normalize complex data/define referential integrity in Access
- Ability to programmatically manipulate worksheet and cell properties using VBA
- Must possess problem solving skills and be proactive in researching solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- B.S. Information Systems, Computer Science, or equivalent work experience in the requested field.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Syntel Infotech Inc, 3 McKinley Hill Dr, Taguig, Metro Manila, Filipina|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Syntel is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and Knowledge Process Outsourcing (KPO) solutions spanning the entire lifecycle of business and information systems and processes. The Company leverages dedicated Centers of Excellence, a flexible Global Delivery Model, and a strong track record of building collaborative client partnerships to create sustainable business advantage for Global 2000 organizations.
Syntel is a minority-owned business enterprise (MBE) as certified by the Michigan Minority Supplier Development Council.
We create new opportunities for clients by harnessing the passion, talent and innovation of Syntel employees worldwide.
Over two dozen worldwide including offices and Global Development Centers
Syntel serves Global 2000 organizations .
As of Q4 2013, Syntel had 112 active clients.
Banking and Financial Services
Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201305950
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Business Casual, Mondays-Fridays
- Specific Location: McKinley West