Marikina City City Jobs Logistics Assistant Position at Wenphil Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Marikina City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Logistics Assistant in our business office, Wenphil Corporation.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Bachelor's/College Degree or even higher and greatly experienced in Services & Logistics/Supply Chain are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱17,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 17.000|
Responsible for the management of trucks to be used and for the implementation of cost saving measures. Monitors activities of the Outbound Delivery Team. Ensures operation is smooth and without any problems.
- Ensures efficient delivery of products to the different stores.
- Schedules trucks utilization and routing.
- Schedules and assign Outbound Team per store delivery.
- Monitors schedule of trucks on site (departure from Wenphil and arrival to a specific store); advise best route to truck drivers.
- Monitors the in and out of the crates
- Coordinates with Order Management Department for schedule of product delivery to the different stores especially on issues related to delivery.
- Prepares reports and submit to Warehouse and Distribution Head
- Bachelors Degree of any related course
- With at least 1 year of experience in Warehouse and Logistics
- Familiar with Warehouse and Logistics processes
- Flexible; willing on a shifting schedule, can extend hours and work during weekends and holidays
- Willing to be assigned in Marikina.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
THE WENDY'S PROMISE
We are committed to giving you fresh, delicious meals every step of the way. Sounds simple, right?
And yet this is a sample belief that we keep in mind, to serve great-tasting products every single day.
Every one of our employees is focused on your satisfaction, and your loyalty to great food has helped us earn our place as an all-time favorite around the world.
Quality is our recipe. That is our secret to make sure that anytime is the best time for Wendy's.
Wendy's was founded by Dave Thomas in 1969 and named after his daughter, Melinda Lou Thomas. Melinda's other siblings nicknamed her "Wendy", but it was originally "Winda" since then 8-year old girl had a little difficulty saying her own name. Who knew her adorable childhood moniker would eventually become the name for great-tasting hamburgers?
When Dave opened the first Wendy's restaurant in Columbus, Ohio, he opened the door to a new standard in quality food. Dave developed an innovative method to prepare made-to-order hamburgers, allowing the staff to quickly serve high quality food on a daily basis.
Quality meant everything to Dave, but it was not just about the food. His passion was seen in the way he lived his days, even coining the phrase "Quality is our Recipe" and making it a part of the Wendy's way of life.
Today, the number of Wendy's restaurants worldwide grew to over 6, 500. His words, "We don't cut corners on quality" affected everything from the hamburgers to customer service, and his insistence to freshness lives on after his passing in 2002.
So whenever you visit our stores, we hope to remind you of Dave's legacy to his customers and his dedication to serve honest food made from fresh, natural, high quality ingredients. We do not just do things differently. We do things better.
WENDY'S IN THE PHILIPPINES
It was on December 8, 1983 when the first outlet of Wendy's Hamburger Restaurant formally opened its doors to the public. Jose and Marilyn Pardo, husband and wife team, put up Wenphil Corporation, Philippine Franchisee of Wendy's International, Inc.
Their decision to put up another hamburger chain caused quite a stir, for it seemed impossible then to succeed due to the unstable economy. It was also a time when to Hamburger giants ---- McDonald's and Jollibee were engaged in a fierce sales battle. However, these conditions did not dishearten the Pardos. In fact, it made them more persistent in bringing to Filipinos a new fastfood perspective --- nutritious and good tasting food items. Fastfoods then in the Philippines were known for serving junkfood, high in fat, sodium and calorie content.
With the guidance of Wendy's International, it was not difficult for Wenphil to become one of the leading fasfood chains and to be part of the top 1,000 corporations of the country
- Industry: Food & Beverage / Catering / Restaurant
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, De Minimis Allowance, Company Uniform
- Specific Location: General Ordonez Marikina City