Ilocos Norte City Jobs Logistics Assistant Position at SAFFY, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company SAFFY, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in Ilocos Norte and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Logistics/Supply Chain, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of logistics assistant and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Logistics/Supply Chain, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Strictly implements the shipment schedules and prepares documents needed on time.
- Ensures the exact quantity of goods for shipment with respect to documents.
- Prepares and submits report/status (for the buyer’s update) and monthly, quarterly & annually update report of Shipment Monitoring
- Coordinates with forwarders/brokers, Export and Local Marketing Officers for processing of shipments
- Prepares the documents needed by the broker and forwarder, such as the packing list, BFAR authorization, Export Declaration, Certificate of Origin, Bill of Lading etc.
- Licensed customs broker
- Atleast 1 year experience in customs brokerage is a plus
- Willing to work in Sta. Ana Manila
Summary of role requirements:
- Looking for candidates available to work on weekdays
- 1 year of relevant work experience required for this role
- Working rights required for this role
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
A community witnessing to God’s words and deeds and striving to establish a web of self-propelled communities towards total human development.
To organize marginalized communities and small producers to become self-reliant, to share knowledge, skills and resources in promoting livelihood, health and sustainable agriculture, and to create and market new products according to Fair Trade standards.
Our CORE VALUES
We VALUE openness to learning, fair practices, family and teamwork.
We BELIEVE in participative transformation.
We PRACTICE deeper integration with the marginalized and poor members of society through creative and liberating processes.
- Industry: Retail / Merchandise
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 30 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts)