Quezon City City Jobs Litigation Lawyer Position at Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation)
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
As a competent company, we Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation) are looking for candidates for the position of litigation lawyer with full time work system. We are looking for candidates who uphold honesty and discipline at work, with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst and domiciled in Quezon City and surrounding areas.
Our company offers competitive salary that can be adjusted to how skilled the capability of interested candidates will be, with monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 in accordance with the decisions of our company's HRD.
|Company||Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (a subsidiary of Megaworld Corporation)|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||8 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Member of the Bar with good standing
- With at least 8-10 years legal experience in a law firm or real estate development company;
- Strong background in litigation, contracts preparation, review and negotiation;
- Extensive experience in land acquisitions, titling and registration is an advantage;
- Self-driven, resourceful, and can work under pressure with minimal instruction;
- Able to manage multiple tasks and assignments;
- Work will require local travel.
1. Represent the company in Litigation matters before any judicial or quasi-judicial body
2. Assist in the resolution of legal issues involving the company.
3. Assist the Head of Litigation in:
a. ensuring company compliance with relevant laws and obligations arising from contracts entered into by the company;
b. recommending legal strategy in areas of litigation (both potential and pending), contracts, labor relations, among others;
c. ensuring that company’s rights, interest and obligations based on contracts are properly documented, which shall include but not limited to review of contracts/agreement directed towards the settlement of legal issues and/or minimizing legal risks.
4. Advocate preventive litigation.
5. Recommend appropriate strategy in actual litigation, dispute or conflict resolution.
6. Represent the company in all cases making sure that the interest of the company is preserved at all times.
7. Rendering well-researched legal opinion that is based on law and jurisprudence.
8. Assist the Head of Litigation and Human Resource Department in ensuring enforcement of Code of Discipline through regular conduct of updates, implementing the appropriate process of handling grievances and complaints, and observing compliance with Labor laws and other governmental regulations.
9. Perform other tasks as may be requested by the Head of Litigation.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Global-Estate Resorts, Inc., Eastwood City, 9/F Eastwood Global Plaza, Eastwood Palm Tree Avenue, Bagumbayan, Quezon City, Philippines|
- Opportunities for Career Growth and Development
- Highly Competitive Compensation Package and Benefits
- Company Stability and Business Success
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Global-Estate Resorts, Inc. (GERI) is the leading developer of master-planned integrated tourism estates in the Philippines, with a current landbank of 3,100 hectares in major tourist destinations – such as Boracay, Tagaytay and Batangas.
A Trailblazer in Integrated Tourism Estates.
GERI is positioned to be the Philippines’ powerhouse in master-planned fully integrated tourism development. It is putting the country on the global tourism map with massive, strategically located lifestyle and leisure estates in major tourist destinations.
GERI’s current portfolio of projects includes Boracay Newcoast, Boracay’s largest master-planned beach development, Twin Lakes near Metro Tagaytay, the country’s first and only vineyard resort community, Sta. Barbara Heights, a mixed-use township project in Iloilo and Southwoods City, a large-scale fully integrated township in the heart of Carmona, Cavite.
Through the leadership of real estate tycoon, Dr. Andrew L. Tan, GERI is transforming the country’s tourism landscape by enlivening the resort concept with world-class retail and business components and other exciting lifestyle elements.
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Registration No.: 53503
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 22 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life Insurance, HMO, Leave Credits, Company Uniform, Retirement Plan, HO - Mon. - Fri.; Site-based - Mon. - Sat.