National Capital Region City Jobs Licensed Chemist Position at Sysu International, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company Sysu International, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) and experienced in the field of Sciences & Chemistry, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of licensed chemist and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱18,000 - ₱22,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Sysu International, Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Chemistry, Sciences|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 18.300|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 22.000|
The Licensed Chemist’s responsibility is to ensure that products tested meet the quality and safety standard by means of process verification and laboratory equipment verification. He/She is also responsible to maintain the high level of quality control (use good laboratory techniques) for the certification testing of finished products.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS:
1. Calibration and Preventive Maintenance of laboratory equipment. 2. Conduct verification like cooking, filling, cooling temperature.
3. Certify the Certificate of Analysis for finished goods (both Customized and Clara Ole)
4. Assigned from Warehouse receiving, line monitoring, product testing. 5. Prepare chemicals/reagents used for product testing
6. Analysis of SPC data.
7. Analysis of Trending Report of Environmental Swabbing.
8. Train QC Technician under the supervision of QC Manager.
9. Review of Test Methods and the results of Finished Products Testing
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Licensed Chemist
- 1-2 years of experience in quality control/process control and quality assurance management in the food industry
- Proficient knowledge of food manufacturing processes
- Extensive knowledge of food safety regulations
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong oral and writing skills
- Strong background in collaborating and team-working
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Sysu International Inc., 145 Panay Ave, Diliman, Quezon City, 1008 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
For generations, Sysu International Inc. has brought premium food brands to the market. From starting as a small trading company, it has now grown as the country’s leading importer and distributor. At present, it is the exclusive distributor of McCormick, Lee Kum Kee Chinese Sauces, San Remo Pasta, La Espanola Olive Oil, Tree Top, Smuckers, JIF Peanut Butter, Goober, TABASCO, Folgers, Tulip, Crisco Oil and Shortening, Regilait, Mom’s Haus of Mushroom, Crystal Noodle,Optimo and Prosource.
Sysu manufactures under its house brand Clara Olé and services toll-packing to other world-renowned brands.
- Industry: Manufacturing / Production
- Registration No.: sysunct1
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 11 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)