Makati City City Jobs Librarian Position at Asian Institute of Management (AIM)
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are currently looking for adequate candidates to fill the position of Librarian. For candidates who reside in Makati City and its surrounding areas, we are looking forward to hearing from you to join our team at Asian Institute of Management (AIM) and willing to work in our office under full time working hours system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We look forward to hearing from you soon if you have expertise in the fields of Education/Training & Education with a minimum Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam).
We can give you a fairly competitive salary in the amount of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 on average. It also can be modified based on the credibility and experience you can provide for our business in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Asian Institute of Management (AIM)|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||4 years|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Education, Education/Training|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Librarian (Technical Services) promotes excellence, innovation, professionalism, and quality service by developing, acquiring, and describing the center’s collections to support the curricular offerings and initiatives of the Institute based on international library standards and practices. Ensuring the timely procurement of library materials, supplies, furniture, and equipment in accordance with the Institute’s rules, guidelines, and standards, through timely and accurate budgeting and processing of requisition and payment requests.
- Works closely with different library sections, schools, departments, and third-party partners to identify, select and acquire high-quality library resources.
- Processes purchasing requests for materials in various formats to improve the collection and services of the center addressing the evolving needs of schools, faculty, students, and staff.
- Supports the Library Manager in maintaining and monitoring various budget accounts of the library thereby increasing the center’s operational efficiency.
- Creates quality online catalog entries observing international standards and practices to provide innovative access to informational resources for the stakeholders; and,
- Prepares technical and fiscal reports as a part of the library’s administrative functions.
Education: Licensed librarian (R.A. 9246)
Minimum Experience: Minimum of four (4) years relevant experience working in an academic library setting.
Business Understanding: Knowledge of automated integrated library systems (specifically Koha).
Knowledge of the latest library bibliographic standards and practices, including the Resource Description and Access (RDA), Library of Congress subject headings, Machine – Readable Cataloging(MARC), and library automation.
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Employee wellness programs
- Learning and development opportunities
- Competitive benefits
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Our mission is to sustain the growth of Asian businesses and societies by developing professional, entrepreneurial, and socially-responsible leaders and managers
To inspire and support an Asian approach to business and societal management that respects the social and financial impact of its decisions and actions.
- Industry: Education
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 15 days
- Benefits & Others: Education support, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Parking, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts)