Taguig City City Jobs Legal Officer Position at Capital Markets Integrity Corporation
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Our company, Capital Markets Integrity Corporation are currently hiring for interested candidates to join and to be a part of our company as legal officer (lawyer) with a full time work system, which domiciled in Taguig City and surrounding areas. As a professiona company, the minimum criteria we need for candidates interested is Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) which experienced in Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst.
Candidates who uphold honesty and discipline are a must for our company.
The competitive net salary we can offer is start from ₱45,000 to a maximum of ₱50,000, depending on the capability of the candidate and can be discussed with the HRD of our company.
|Company||Capital Markets Integrity Corporation|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Qualification||Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 45.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 50.000|
- Candidate must have Passed the Bar Exams
- Required Skill(s): Above average analytical, written and oral communication, and inter-personal skills.
Basic Function (s):
- Responsible for facilitating / assisting in the resolution of all investor, trading participant and third party complaints against all Trading Participants (TPs) and cases of unusual trading activities including, but not limited to, cases of price manipulation, insider trading and other market irregularities through in-depth data gathering, investigation, legal research, analysis and documentation of facts and other relevant information;
- Assist in the execution of take-over orders against suspended trading participants;
- Recommend the imposition of sanctions, including blacklisting of trading participants and its employees;
- Assist the Investigation and Enforcement Department (IED) Head in initiating prosecution and enforcement proceedings relative to securities laws and other relevant rules and regulations, involving, among others, market manipulation and insider trading;
- Provide legal support to other departments of CMIC;
- Perform special projects and related duties as may be assigned by the President/IED Head.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Capital Markets Integrity Corporation, 10F PSE Tower 5th Ave, Corner 28th St, Taguig, 1634 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
The Capital Markets Integrity Corporation (CMIC) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Philippine Stock Exchange (PSE) and has the primary mandate of safeguarding the interests of the investing public and maintaining the integrity of the capital markets.
As a self-regulatory organization (SRO), the CMIC monitors trading activities, conducts audit of the pertinent books and records of PSE trading participants (TPs), and enforces compliance with the securities laws by the TPs.In pursuance of the securities laws, the CMIC carries out the enforcement role of an SRO by investigating and resolving cases involving violations of securities laws, which include trading-related irregularities and unusual trading activities.
- Industry: Others
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Government Mandated Benefits
- Specific Location: Bonifacio Global City