National Capital Region City Jobs Legal Officer – Contract Management Position at Accenture
- Job vacancies posted on: 8 months ago
Accenture has open a job vacancy for the domicile of National Capital Reg and surrounding areas as legal officer - contract management (cf 3384) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Legal Officer - Contract Management|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||5 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Ready to join Accenture’s team of empowered people? We’re looking for candidates with the following skills and experience for this role. Do you fit the profile? If you do, we’d love to hear from you!
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience at law firm or as in-house counsel and/or in legal outsourcing. Experience with drafting, reviewing, and negotiating agreements
- Experience in generic legal in-house matters, including but not limited to risk identification and mitigation, compliances, contracts, legal research, etc. would be a plus
- Above average communication skills in English
- 1-2 years experience in reviewing on General IP Matters, use of Image, Recording, and mitigation of risks at events and promotions (internally and externally)
- 1-2 years experience in lcoal corporate activities, similarly, with experience in completion of forms and other documents.
- Knowledgeable of Local and Global Data Privacy Initiatives
- 1-2 years experience in drafting and reviewiing agreements with external suppliers of goods and services.
To provide comprehensive support to legal and business teams which includes support on Accenture policies and processes, legal research, legal judgements, using various tools and methodologies focused on internal policy compliances, risk mitigation, contract execution, etc.
• Understand the CORE areas, relevant company policies, company’s approval processes and ensures that all stakeholders are timely engaged and informed on the relevant process
• Understand and suggest process improvements in the support area, enhance knowledge in context of the support area
• Directly liaison with internal stakeholders on various issues, build credible and effective relationships with onshore counsels and within GLN team, recognize issues and provide timely escalation to Team Lead or appropriate stakeholders
• Assist team in drafting checklists, process documents and generic tracking reports
• Provide on the job training and support to the new joiners of the team, supervise resources, as required
• Support implementation of new initiatives in the support area or within GLN/Legal
• Support tech team in development of new tech tool or enhancement of existing ones
• Manage SharePoint and communication records
Specific Responsibilities aligned to Role
• Provide legal support to Accenture Corporate Functions on local & global regulatory matters. Act as point of contact and legal advisor, responding to inquiries made by the Procurement Plus, Workplace Solutions, Marketing, HR, CIO teams etc. on their daily operation. Create company’s compliance policy and approval procedures and apply the same to ensure compliance on relevant process including business ethics, data privacy, information security, anti-corruption laws, trade compliance, competition law and related policies applicable to the running of the local entity. Flag compliance risks in the day-to-day Accenture operations.
• Draft and review agreements with Accenture suppliers to procure various goods and services, including Contractors, Facilities & Services, Finance Services, Human Resources support, IT & Telecom, Legal Services & Risk, Marketing & Communication, Travel Services, Software as a Service, subcontracting etc. in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws, and customer requirements. Make legal assessment of deviations to Accenture’s supplier’s contracting standards and interact with internal areas of Accenture that require the service to align a position. Participate in negotiations with suppliers to agree contractual terms. liaise & collaborate with other stakeholders and teams within Accenture, like, deal teams, solution architects, finance, HR, Controllership, procurement, etc., as well as, with subcontractors/vendors.
• Provide Legal support in the review of local & global Data Privacy initiatives. Identify risks according to local law and Accenture policies and flag potential issues.
• Provide support to GCC in local corporate activities, such as: (i) obtention of signatures of the authorized signatories for company documents (e.g. board resolutions; debt collection services forms; declarations, etc.); (ii) support Debt Collection Service Licenses process: Complete forms and obtain signatures; assist MDs in completion of online procedures related to Debt Collection Services (i.e. MDs are required to link their personal profiles to the profiles of Accenture entities at the National Multistate Licensing System & Registry (US); (iii) request Certified Copies to Public Notary; (iv) manage the process for the renewal of General Liability Insurance for Members of the Board; liaise with Broker to ensure policies are renewed (every six months); (v) record changes in the Board of Directors. Manage process to record the change in Company’s books (vi)Perform internal Tracking of Leaves/Licenses of Members of the Board: Contact EA’s regularly to track licenses/leave of members for signature of minutes.
• Provide support to the Corporate Citizenship team in the review of Donation & Pro-bono agreements in light of local laws and Accenture Policies. Ensure that local Controllership and Procurement Plus are involved in the process. Advice on the need for approval when government entities are involved in the activity.
• Review Marketing Materials and provide the Marketing & Communications teams with advice on general IP matters, according to local law. Use of Image, Recording, how to minimize risks at events, promotions (both internal and external).
• Provide training to Accenture teams on matters related to the support to the Corporate Functions.
Join our high-performing team and enjoy these benefits:
- Be part of one of the biggest and most stable organization in the world
- Healthcare Insurance (HMO) & Life Insurance coverage from day 1 of employment*
- Expanded maternity leave up to 120 days*
- Flexible Working Arrangements*
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Healthy and Encouraging Work Environment
- Loyalty, Christmas Gift, Inclusion and Diversity Benefits*
- Night Differential
- Retirement Plan
*Terms and Conditions Apply
**An applicant can only re-apply for the same position after six (6) months from his/her previous application
The following documents will be asked as part of the pre-hiring requirements prior onboarding. We recommend to prepare the requirements early to ensure on time onboarding. Detailed discussion will take place during onboarding process as well as changes on the requirements as needed.
- Transcript of Records (TOR)
- Diploma (for graduates only) and/or Certificate of Graduation
- Certificate of Employment (COE) and/or SSS Employment History
- SSS ID and/or SSS Verification Form
- SSS Statement of Account (SOA)
- SSS Certificate of Contribution
- Pag-IBIG Member’s Data Record (MDR)
- Philhealth ID and/or Philhealth Member Data Record (MDR)
- TIN ID and/or Processed BIR Form 1905 or any BIR documents reflecting your TIN and with BIR Stamped
- NSO Birth Certificate
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||North Bridge Rd, #35-00 Accenture, Raffles City Tower 250, Singapore 179101|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations. We help organizations maximize their performance and achieve their vision. We develop and implement technology solutions to improve our clients’ productivity and efficiency — and may run parts of their operations on their behalf. Ultimately, we enable our clients to become high-performance businesses and governments. With approximately 442,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture drives innovation to improve the way the world works and lives.
· GF Robinsons Cybergate Tower 1, Pioneer Street corner EDSA, Mandaluyong City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· GF Plaza B Building, Northgate Avenue, North Cyberzone, Filinvest Alabang, Muntinlupa
Monday - Friday | 9AM-5PM
· Valdez Building A, Venvi IT Hub, Barangay 1 San Nicolas, Ilocos Norte
Monday - Friday | 9AM-6PM
· 16F Ebloc2, Geonzon Street, Cebu IT Park, Cebu City
Monday - Friday | 9AM-4PM
Stay Connected Facebook.com/accenturejobsph
LinkedIn: Accenture Careers in the Philippines group
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
For interested applicants please click “APPLY NOW” and be sure to upload your updated CV or resume through Jobstreet.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 12 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Business (e.g. Shirts)