Quezon City City Jobs Legal Assistant/ Legal Researcher Position at Magsalin, Magsalin & Associates
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Magsalin, Magsalin & Associates has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Quezon City and surrounding areas as legal assistant/ legal researcher with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree & Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Services & Lawyer/Legal Asst.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Magsalin, Magsalin & Associates|
|Position||Legal Assistant/ Legal Researcher|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Post Graduate Diploma/Master's Degree|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Lawyer/Legal Asst, Services|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
- Investigate the facts of a case, and conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles;
- Get affidavits and other formal statements that may be used as evidence in court;
- Help lawyers during trials by organizing evidence, handling exhibits, scheduling witnesses, ensuring that witnesses are ready when needed, taking courtroom notes, or reviewing trial transcripts;
- File exhibits, briefs, appeals and other legal documents with the court or opposing counsel;
- Keeps cases organized by establishing and organizing files, monitoring and updating calendar, meeting deadlines, documenting actions, confirming case status with attorneys;
- Helps develop cases by maintaining contact with people involved in the case, scheduling depositions, generating status reports, and keeps clients informed by maintaining contact, communicating case progress;
- Supports case preparation by preparing case summaries and materials for mediation conferences, preparing pleadings, monitoring and obtaining discovery responses, organizing materials for team case review;
- Call clients, witnesses, lawyers, and outside vendors to schedule interviews, meetings, and depositions;
- Coordinate the logistics of attending the trial, transporting exhibits and documents to the courtroom;
- Maintains case costs by verifying outstanding balances with attorney, clients, and providers.
- Has working knowledge of legal terms and procedures.
- Strong teamwork skills, comfortable in a highly collaborative team culture, and a hierarchical team structure, with regular pivots and changes
- Strong self-care skills and resilience practices when engaging with challenging and triggering content.
- Strong strategic, creative, and innovative thinking
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- High professionalism, self-motivation, efficiency, and results-oriented delivery on short timelines
- Law Student or a Juris Doctor degree holder
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Magsalin, Magsalin & Associatesis a business engaged inLaw / Legal industry.
Main Office: LKG Tower 37th Floor, 6801 Ayala Avenue
1226 Makati City
Branch Office: 4th floor Unit 406-408 JOCFER Building,
Commonwealth Diliman, Quezon City
- Industry: Law / Legal
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 16 days