National Capital Region City Jobs Lease Analyst Position at Cushman & Wakefield Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Our company Cushman & Wakefield Philippines Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Building/Construction & Property/Real Estate, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of lease analyst (open for fresh grads) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Cushman & Wakefield Philippines Inc.|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Building/Construction, Property/Real Estate|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The Analyst/Senior Analyst is responsible for all aspects of Lease Administration (Lease abstraction, Quality review, Portfolio management) and to work as part of or managing a team ensuring efficient and accurate accounting of client data records, rent processing and reporting requirements.
· Maintain the database by updating records when a lease or sublease is amended, a new location is added, a lease expires or is terminated, or an owned property is purchased or sold.
· Extract pertinent and critical data for Real Estate Lease documents and input data into client specific data base. Extracted information will align with protocol of standards established for client
· Performs quality review of lease data abstraction to ensure accuracy and escalating for additional review to outstanding document or data exceptions until complete data set has been capture and align with data standards.
· Ensures correct formatting and accuracy of reporting outputs as requested by client
· Maintain database ensuring all data is current, accurately classified and reviewed for quality assurance
· Process accurate and timely rent and additional rent payments
· Timely and accurate delivery of all standard and ad hoc reporting
Reviews business terms of Estoppel Certificates, SNDA Agreements to ensure business terms are accurately reflected. Assist client to coordinate legal review and final execution for timely submission to Landlord.
• Extract of all contracts falling under C&W abstraction scope. Coordinate the abstraction of new leases, subleases and amendments based on the abstraction template currently in place and being utilized by Client’s contracted partner; includes quality review and upload of documents to Client’s System including the quality review checklist.
• Track, monitor, update, and report on all critical dates.
• Provide system generated monthly reports from database in accordance with Client’s reporting calendar, including portfolio and project reports, and other agreed upon portfolio reporting. Provide ad hoc reports to Client as requested.
• Participation in Client meetings; lead weekly lease administration status meetings and conference calls as required.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||88 Market St, #47-01 Cushman & Wakefield - Commercial Real Estate Services, CapitaSpring 049483|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
About Cushman & Wakefield
Cushman & Wakefield (NYSE: CWK) is a leading global real estate services firm that delivers exceptional value for real estate occupiers and owners. Cushman & Wakefield is among the largest real estate services firms with approximately 50,000 employees in over 400 offices and approximately 60 countries. In 2021, the firm had revenue of $9.4 billion across core services of property, facilities and project management, leasing, capital markets, and valuation and other services. To learn more, visit www.cushmanwakefield.com or follow @CushWake on Twitter.
Putting our clients and our people at the center of what's next.
• America’s Best Employers 2019
• America’s Best Employers for Diversity 2019
• Best Place to Work for LGBTQ Equality
100% on the Human Rights Campaign’s
Corporate Equality Index 2019
• Top 2 Commercial Real Estate Brand
The Lipsey Company
• IAOP’s The Global Outsourcing 100®
• Euromoney’s Top Real Estate Services Firm
Global, North America, Central and Eastern
Europe, Asia and China
• ENERGY STAR® Partner of the
Year Sustained Excellence Award
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
• Corporate Culture of Safety Award
National Safety Council
• International Ethics Standards (IES)
Coalition, Business Supporter
• #2 Property Management & Brokerage
Commercial Property Executive
• #3 U.S. Investment Sales
Real Estate Alert
• Property Management Company of the Year
Central & Eastern European Real Estate
• Awarded 4 TOBY® Awards
For buildings around the globe
- Industry: Property / Real Estate
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 21 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Vision, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Life & Accident Insurance