Lead Software Engineer Vacancies at Realtair, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Our company Realtair, Inc. is currently looking for candidates who are domiciled in National Capital Reg, Bicol Region, C.A.R, Cagayan Valley, Central Luzon, Central Visayas, Eastern Visayas, Ilocos Region, Davao & Calabarzon & Mimaropa and surrounding areas with minimum criteria Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced in the field of Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software, as well as behave in a disciplined and honest manner, to then be placed in the position of lead software engineer (.net) and be able to work in full time system.
In accordance of our HRD decision, the net salary we can offer is of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000 per month which is competitive and can be adjusted to the work capabilities that the candidate offers for our company.
|Position||Lead Software Engineer|
|Region||C.A.R, Central Luzon, Davao|
|Work Level||Supervisor/5 Years & Up Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||7 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
The primary responsibility of a Lead Software Engineer is to set and own the technical direction of your product. Working closely with the Product Manager and Head of Engineering, you will be accountable for the technical delivery of customer-ready features.
You’ll be a role model for our ways of working and be passionate about coaching, mentoring and developing others to be the best versions of themselves. You will provide technical guidance and leadership, seeking feedback and providing feedback to others to help them learn and grow every day.
The Lead Software Engineer will have a deep and mature understanding of the complete software development/testing life cycle and shall possess a demonstrable ability to work independently and drive the team effectively.
- Be accountable for the technical delivery of your product.
- Makes significant contributions to the overall architecture and technical roadmap for Realtair.
- Helps define and improve our internal standards for style, maintainability, and best practices for a high-scale web environment. Maintain and advocate for these standards through code review.
- Works within the Agile processes, participate in scrum ceremonies and present product functionalities to stakeholders.
- Leads the technical design, breakdown and estimation of high-level requirements.
- Solves technical problems of high scope and complexity with boring solutions. Everyone is responsible for finding ways to simplify and improve the features we own.
- Leads the monitoring and observing of your application in a production environment.
- Leads and mentor junior members of the team, including regular 1:1 sessions, career coaching, and performance management.
- A track record of leading the technical delivery of features within a team.
- Experience with modern web application frameworks and libraries (e.g. React.js, AngularJS, Vue.js).
- Experience with programming languages such as C#; MSSQL.
- Strong experience in key technologies, including ASP.NET MVC or equivalent web technologies (e.g. ASP.NET Core)
- Good experience with API design, frameworks, and tooling.
- Familiarity with the AWS ecosystem or demonstrable experience in other cloud providers.
- Exposure to Behaviour Driven Development and test-driven development (BDD and TDD).
- Experience with APM, log aggregation, alerting, analytics (observability).
- Familiarity with cross-functional teams and partnering with stakeholders such as architecture, security, and product on the design and delivery of features.
- To be an effective communicator that is comfortable leading an Agile cross-functional team.
- Willing to work on a remote set-up following Australian time & holidays.
Join REALTAIR now and experience REAL life-changing opportunities in progressive property technology in Australia and the Philippines.
What awaits you?
We push boundaries and empower our people to create cutting-edge digital solutions by providing them career development and flexible working arrangements so they can work at their best.
We leverage the diversity within our team, operate on trust, and recognize talent and work that makes a real impact.
We offer competitive compensation, health, wellness benefits, and paid leave credits. We also support flexible work arrangements that help our employees balance their work and personal lives. We believe people work best and are more productive when they have options.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Region||Calabarzon & Mimaropa|
- Full remote set up
- Opportunities for training and career growth
- HMO on first day of employment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
We believe in making innovative technology that helps real estate agents be better at what they do.
We’re a passionate team of engineers and real estate professionals with over 80 years of collective experience in the real estate industry.
Realtair was born from our passion to make doing real estate smarter through technology. Since 2016, we’ve been developing the only true end-to-end property sales platform that lets Australian agents access data, appraise, list, and sell properties more efficiently and cost-effectively, from any device.
Award-Winning Property Technology in Australia.
- Australian Technology Awards 2021 Winner for Mid-range Business of the year
- Australian Technology Awards 2021 1st Rank for Real State
Realtair offers equal opportunity and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion, or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic, or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law.
Our recruitment and the pre-onboarding process have been adapted to comply with COVID-safe precautions using our online recruitment process and Google Meetings for video interviews.
Everyone's safety is our top priority. If you get the role, you'll be working remotely with the rest of the team all over the country and around the world.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the internet, social media or via SMS in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Realtair does NOT charge any application, processing or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page (realtair.com/careers) and communications from the Realtair team and/or hiring managers will be from an @realtair.com email address.
If you have any doubts about the authenticity of an email, letter, social media or phone communication purportedly from, for, or on behalf of Realtair, please email [email protected] before taking any further action in relation to correspondence.
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 10 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Medical, Group Life Insurance, Smart Casual, Australian time and holidays (Flexible Working Hours)
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in C.A.R 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Central Luzon 2023
- Full-Time job vacancies in Davao 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- job vacancies in the city of C.A.R 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Central Luzon 2023
- job vacancies in the city of Davao 2023
- Lead Software Engineer position job vacancies