National Capital Region City Jobs L1 Systems Engineer | Day Shift | Wfh Position at Emapta
- Job vacancies posted on: 3 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of National Capital Reg and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as L1 Systems Engineer | Day Shift | WFH in our business office, Emapta.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate, Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or even higher and greatly experienced in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Position||L1 Systems Engineer | Day Shift | Wfh|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||2 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam), Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Network/Sys/DB Admin|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
EMAPTA is looking for Infrastructure Engineers to join our growing team in Makati.
- Must be able to troubleshoot servers
- VMware configuration
- Proven direct customer relationship management skills
- 2-year minimum experience in IT industry, ideally with experience working within a managed
- services/outsourced environment
- Demonstrated ability in fault logging, impact assessment and ticket management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Basic server knowledge: Windows, Active Directory, Linux
- Basic understanding of ServiceNow
- Knowledge on public/private cloud – Azure or AWS
- Follow ticket handling procedures to ensure correct triage is completed
- Perform relevant technical checks and utilise knowledge from experience as well as history of alerts,
- Incidents, Problems and Changes to verify Alerts vs Incidents.
- Review the quality of ServiceNow Records to ensure all details are captured including as per teams checks
- and balances including CMDB (Configuration Management Database) items for efficient support of Interactive
- Escalate and triage Incidents and requests that require action within your team to ensure sufficient training
- and knowledge transfer
- Escalate and Triage Incidents and requests to specialist teams for further investigation, and resolution if
- required while ensuring sufficient knowledge transfer
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Emapta - JAKA, Makati, 2/F and 7/F JAKA, Ayala Ave, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229, Ayala Ave, Makati, 1226 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
People-oriented, service-driven, and always empowered.
For over a decade, we’ve successfully linked 6000+ skilled professionals and industry starters to our global client organizations by offering international career opportunities and flexible working arrangements through our 15 state-of-the-art offices here in the Philippines.
Our commitment to providing our employees with supportive workspaces and benefits motivates our people to stay with us in the long run. We have built top teams for over 540 clients and established a reputation as a leading provider in the outsourcing industry.
We are celebrating having been recognized by HR Asia as one of the "Best Companies to Work for in Asia" (Philippine Edition) and Philippine Daily Inquirer and Statista named us as one of the Best Employers to Work for in 2023.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: More than 5000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 17 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Sports (e.g. Gym), Emapta Academy, Smart casual, Morning / Mid / Night / Shifting
- Specific Location: Makati, City
This Job Vacancies Grouping Tag:
- Full-Time job vacancies in 2023
- job vacancies for Bachelor's/College Degree
- job vacancies for Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)
- job vacancies for Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate
- job vacancies in the city of 2023
- L1 Systems Engineer | Day Shift | Wfh position job vacancies