Quezon City City Jobs L1 Service Desk | Dayshift – Hybrid Position at Satellite Office
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
Are you looking for job vacancies? Our company, Satellite Office is merrily inform you that we are hiring!
We need you to fill the position as L1 Service Desk | DAYSHIFT - HYBRID (Eastwood) for our office.
This position requires a full time working hours system which domiciled in Quezon City and its surroundings.
As a competitive company, we need these minimum criteria for candidates to be fulfilled. If you are a Not Specified and experienced in the field of Services & Tech & Helpdesk Support, a person who honesty and discipline, then you are highly awaited in our company.
The starting salary we can offer is in a range from ₱50,000 - ₱55,000, this salary range that we offer is negotiable can change at any time according to our HRD's decision depending on the capability of the candidate can offered for our company.
|Position||L1 Service Desk | Dayshift - Hybrid|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Services, Tech & Helpdesk Support|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 55.000|
L1 SERVICE DESK
Work for our global clients and immerse in our rich and diverse company culture where you can thrive, grow and just be aweSOme! Apply now and discover the Satellite Office Candidate Experience – recognized as one of BEST among BPO companies worldwide.
WHAT IS AN L1 SERVICE DESK?
Our awesome client, a digital solutions provider company based in Australia is looking for an L1 Service Desk to be part of their team.
WHAT WILL BE YOUR MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES?
- Taking calls as the first respondent to new calls for Service Desk
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests (tickets)
- Monitoring and maintaining Customer systems and networks
- Remote Installing and configuring hardware, software
- Following up and closing Service Requests, Calls and Tickets
- Liaise with Service Centre on repairs and Technician Scheduling
- Assist in the smooth running of the AV Support Desk..
- Providing technical support across the company
- Provide Sales support in Speciality AV fields.
- Administrate Help Desk / Call Centre Procedures and Policies.
- Information distribution
- Sales lead distribution
WHAT ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
- At least 2+ years background in IT Helpdesk (i.e., assistance on Skype, Zoom, Teams, etc) and Software and Hardware peripherals
- Active Directory background (User/Domain creation)
- Object Management (Users, Groups, Share Drives, Calendars, App Scripts, etc.)
- Service Configuration (OU Structure & Policy, Security Settings, Gmail, DLP, etc.)
- Troubleshooting (Mail Delivery, Logging, Email Attack Mitigation, etc.)
- Data Access and Authentication (Device Policy, Data Governance, 3rd Party Integration & Authentication)
- Ability to understand and verbalize technical concepts.
- Ability to understand and verbalize customer business concerns.
- English written and spoken fluency.
- Customer service focused mindset.
- Intuitive grasp of subject matter problem solving.
- Good time management skills.
- Understanding of team dynamics.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Quezon City Hall Satellite Office, Barangay Corner, Level 2, Ayala Fairview Terraces,Quirino Highway, Maligaya St, Novaliches, Quezon City, 1118, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Experience the AweSOme Life with Satellite Office!
Voted as the Best Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) in the 2021 National Online Retail Association (NORA) Solutions Partner Awards and recognized as one of the BPO companies worldwide with the Best Candidate Experience in the 2021 Global BPO TA Awards – Satellite Office is looking for talented Filipino professionals to join our growing and awesome team!
Our employees’ happiness is key to our success. We provide best-in-class workspaces and a holistic work environment, for you to grow as well as deliver the best outcomes for our clients. Learn more about us at www.satelliteoffice.com.
Experience the Satellite Office Life.
• We reward your ambition. We offer competitive compensation and benefits packages for our people.
• Real people, real purpose. We support our people’s growth through continuous learning and development.
• The freedom to be awesome. We ensure that our people are given opportunities to explore their passion through fun and learning activities to help balance work and life outside work.
• Work and play haven. Our state-of-the-art facilities and technologies provide a work and play haven for our people.
• We care. We believe in prioritizing our people and community’s physical and mental wellbeing.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 501 - 1000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), • Competitive compensation and benefits packages
- Specific Location: Zeta Tower, Eastwood