Makati City City Jobs Kitchen Staff Position at NW Company
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
Hi, there! Are you that lucky person we are looking for which will join our company? We will be delighted to have you!
We are hiring for candidates in the residents of Makati City and the surrounding regions, we are open recruitment for the positions as Kitchen Staff in our business office, NW Company.
This is a decent opportunity for you who are willing to work under full time working hours.
Candidates with a High School Diploma & Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate or even higher and greatly experienced in Hotel/Restaurant & Food/Beverage/Restaurant are especially required. Because our company values a competitive and professional work atmosphere, the candidates we seek must be dependable, honest, disciplined, and diligent.
We can offer you a salary that is generally between ₱14,000 - ₱17,000, which is competitive and reasonable. But no need to be worry! If you are beyond our expectations and dedicated to bringing our company to be much better with the credibility that you can offer, the salary range is negotiable and also can be changed according to our company HRD agreement.
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Qualification||High School Diploma, Vocational Diploma/Short Course Certificate|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Food/Beverage/Restaurant, Hotel/Restaurant|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 13.500|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 16.500|
- Preparing meal ingredients for the chef, which includes washing, peeling, cutting, and slicing ingredients.
- Assisting kitchen staff to unload food supplies.
- Properly washing and drying all dishes, utensils, cooking instruments and cutting boards.
- Neatly putting away all utensils, cooking instruments, dishes, and cutting boards in their respective places.
- Packing foods and sending to office as needed.
- Mopping and sweeping the kitchen areas as required.
- Other tasks to be assigned by immediate supervisor from time to time.
- High school diploma
- Proven experience helping in kitchen settings.
- The ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- The ability to safely use kitchen equipment and appliances.
- Knowledge of food safety standards and procedures.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||H27C+FH8 Newcore Industries Inc, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
New Weather Forces Group Inc. is a BPO company which is located in the business center of the philippines, MAKATI.The company aims to be the best regional Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) service provider by offering strategic BPO services to off-shore and near-shore client that contribute towards achievement of their corporate long term goals/objective.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Company Size: 51 - 200 Employees
- Benefits & Others: Medical, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Casual (e.g. T-shirts), Meal and Transportation Allowances, Staff House provided, Performance Bonus