National Capital Region City Jobs Key Account Manager/sales Associate Position at Vega Projects Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 6 months ago
We are open recruitment and happily inform you that we are looking for candidates to fill the position of Key Account Manager/Sales Associate in our company, Vega Projects Philippines Inc.. For candidates who reside in National Capital Reg and its neighboring regions, we are looking for you to be a part of us and work in our company office, and able to labor under a full time system.
We have specific requirements for each of our employees as well as potential workers, because we are a professional and knowledgeable business in the field we work in. We are interested in hearing from you as soon as possible if you have expertise in the fields Sales/Marketing & Sales - Eng/Tech/IT and possess a Bachelor's/College Degree & Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam) or higher.
We offer you a fairly competitive salary that can be adjusted depending on the credibility you can contribute to our company. It typically ranges from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000 and likely to change at any time. This salary negotiation must be agreed based on our company's HRD agreement.
|Company||Vega Projects Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Key Account Manager/sales Associate|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Assistant Manager/Manager|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Qualification||Bachelor's/College Degree, Professional License (Passed Board/Bar/Professional License Exam)|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Sales - Eng/Tech/IT, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 20.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 30.000|
The Key Account Manager will work with local Sales Director on various sales strategies to win, manage, and retain new key account businesses and increase revenue and profitability.
For those Engineers with background with sales and/or familiar with IT and AV Solutions and Integration, you’re the one were looking for.
- Prefererably with Pre-Sales Engineer Experience
- Use an existing and new network of industry contacts to generate new business pipeline
- Build and implement strategy-to-action account plan to satisfy customers’ needs and create demand for new offers
- Identify and manage pipeline for potential local or global accounts to meet the targeted growth
- Maximize opportunities by participating in the customer planning process, leading virtual account teams in building strategies that deliver balanced growth and customer satisfaction
- Deliver customer satisfaction through timely resolution of customer quality issues and by delivering an exceptional experience
- Manage all activities with the customer and engaging other departments as required
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Lead project management activity
- Ensure necessary actions are undertaken by the account and project team
- Achieve sales targets
- Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work effectively within a fast paced, changing environment that is going through high growth.
- A self-starter with the demonstrated ability to take initiative, who can proactively identify issues/opportunities and recommend actions.
- Strong results orientation with a proven track record of flawless execution and strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrates flexibility, resilience, and creativity when solving complex issues.
- Believes in self and is passionate about learning and growing.
- Ability to multi-task and handle multiple prospective clients and issues simultaneously.
- Demonstrates strong customer service orientation. Creates and sustains ongoing forums that encourage two-way communication opportunities.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to travel 40-60% and work flexible hours when needed.
- Preferably with Pre-Sales Engineer Experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Minimum 3-5 years sales and account management experience with proven sales track records and quota achievements. (a background in AV/IT industry is preferred)
- Able to work independently, self-motivated and willing to take challenges
- Diligent, presentable, independent and able to work under pressure
- Excellent communication skills
If you think you or maybe you have someone in mind, having the right attitude and skills, hit me up with your resume. Come join our growing team!
|Region||National Capital Region|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
One of the biggest Av/IT solutions providers in APAC with global presence setting the standards of quality, service and professionalism. .
- Industry: Computer / Information Technology (Software)
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 27 days
- Benefits & Others: Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Parking, Business (e.g. Shirts), Shifting hours
- Specific Location: Pasig City