National Capital Region City Jobs Junior Marketing Manager – Multi-lingual Position at Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring! Our company is merrily looking for a candidate to fill the position of Junior Marketing Manager - Multi-lingual (Spanish, English, Filipino). For those of you who live in National Capital Reg and its surrounding areas, we need you to then join our company office, Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc., and able to under a full time working hours.
As a professional business with expertise in the field we serve, we have specific standards for each candidates interested to join our company. If you have experience in the field of Sales/Marketing & Marketing/Business Dev with at least Bachelor's/College Degree, professional, honest, and disciplined, we will enthusiastically hearing from you to join our company.
We offer you the salary rates ranging from Rp1.800.000 to Rp5.550.000. The provision pertaining to the average starting initial salary we offer may change if you meet or even beyond the minimum requirement we are looking for in accordance with our company HRD agreement.
|Company||Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc.|
|Position||Junior Marketing Manager - Multi-lingual|
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Work Level||Less than 1 Year Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||1 year|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Marketing/Business Dev, Sales/Marketing|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 50.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 60.000|
- Prepare the weekly schedule and work plan for the Gaming Attendants
- Execute strategies according to the needs of each site based on the clients, games and area information;
- Control the effectiveness of the Gaming Attendant while on duty;
- Support the promotional efforts and evaluate the results; prepare reports about the marketing activities carried out;
- Visit sites to identify the players profile, competitors’ products, brand positioning, sales, service quality, machine location;
- Maintain a close contact with the site managers/ OIC/sites personnel;
- Keep informed about competitors events/ marketing campaigns, competitors’ products, new products launch;
- Supervise the Gaming Attendant; review and evaluate their performance during weekly meetings;
- Visit sites to profile players and identify most popular products to create strategies and tool to attract new customers.
- Take notice of issues, receive feedback and report comments to the relevant officer/ manager within the Company to address potential problems, to improve overall performance, to channel clients/ operators’ requests;
- Monitor that the time in/ time out of the gaming attendants is in accordance with the schedule assigned; ensure compliance with the company policies; cooperate with Human Resources department;
- Review weekly report prepared by the gaming attendants;
- Review weekly report with the operation managers and the gaming attendants; check the headcount report, compare it with previous reports; suggest activities to increase brand value, to attract new customers;
- Report technical problems sending through the appropriate channels to the technical department; keep the gaming site informed; o Attend marketing events;
- Attend weekly management meetings;
- Coordinate meeting with our headquarters/ operations overseas to exchange information and report about local operation;
- Train the newly hired Gaming Attendant as well as coordinate refresher courses for tenured employees;
- Fluent in English, Tagalog and Spanish;
- Basic computer skills; knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Photoshop;
- Good communication skills;
- Customer service oriented; familiar with social media;
- Able to work in a team; collaborate with others;
- Results oriented;
- DIRECT HIRE.
- Work Schedule: Shifting schedule
- Work Location: Cainta Rizal
- Work Industry: Manufacturer of E-Bingo Machines, Slot Machines, and Gaming Software
NOTE: Please attach updated resume.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Prime Technology Solutions (Primus), 3rd floor, OAC Building., 27 San Miguel Ave, San Antonio, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc. is a consulting company that specializes in outsourcing and deployment of IT experts, specialists, professionals, skilled labors, and other staffing requirements of local and foreign clients. The company is backed by a pool of competent professionals with extensive training and experience in the latest technology of computerization including systems development, implementation, web-based application development, networking, cabling and training.
The firm’s competitive edge also lies in its network of management, IT consultants and human resource development practitioners from various industries. Total customer satisfaction is the trademark of each quality service tailored to individual client’s needs on executive search, staffing requirements, integrated Human Resource and Information Technology services, and sale of integrated software solutions.
Incorporated in 2012 Primus@ Knowledge Specialists, Inc. was another brainchild of the same mind that have been a moving force in well-known and respected consulting company providing manpower complementation of IT professionals to varied clients as well as DP information technology consultancy projects to local and international firms.
- Industry: Human Resources Management / Consulting
- Company Size: 1 - 50 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 24 days