Pasig City City Jobs Junior And Mid-level Recruitment Specialists Position at Deployed Philippines Inc.
- Job vacancies posted on: 9 months ago
Deployed Philippines Inc. has open a job vacancy for the domicile of Pasig City and surrounding areas as junior and mid-level recruitment specialists (onsite) with full time work system which will then be placed in our company office.
The candidates we need are those who have the minimum criteria of Bachelor's/College Degree and experienced and have the integrity to work in the field of Admin/Human Resources & Human Resources.
Our company highly values a professional and competitive work environment, therefore, candidates are required to uphold honesty and discipline in a work environtment.
As a professional company, we offer a competitive monthly base salary ₱25,000 - ₱35,000 which can be adjusted by the decision of our HRD company and adjusts to the capabilities of the candidate offers for our company.
|Company||Deployed Philippines Inc.|
|Position||Junior And Mid-level Recruitment Specialists|
|Work Level||1-4 Years Experienced Employee|
|Work experience||3 years|
|Type of work||Full-Time|
|Specialization Required||Admin/Human Resources, Human Resources|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 25.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 35.000|
- Commissions/incentives once targets are hit
- Opportunity to be trained by great teachers
- Lots of room for growth
- Conduct full spectrum of recruitment from research, sourcing, interviews, negotiation, job offer, and onboarding.
- Be responsible for Sourcing and Recruiting related activities focused on various positions across industry sectors such as IT, Shared Services, HR, Banking and Finance, and BPO.
- Ability to do client management.
- Understand recruitment demands, skills, and profiles within area of responsibility/account handled.
- Tap and source active and passive candidates in the market through different sourcing strategies and techniques.
- Be accountable for the delivery of candidates to meet the recruitment demand.
- Ensure teamwork within the team.
- Updating and maintaining CRM.
- Job Posting
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- Must be open to working onsite full-time.
- Fresh grads are welcome for junior recruiters.
- At least 3 years of work experience for mid-level.
- Must be knowledgeable on the end to end recruitment.
- Prioritization and time management skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work effectively in high demand and fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Deployed Outsourcing Solutions, Unit 15-A, 15th Floor Belvedere Tower, San Miguel Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig, 1605 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
Deployed Philippines is a non traditional BPO company servicing New Zealand and Australian clients. We provide remote staffing services for Banking and Insurance, IT and communication, HR and payroll.
Our clients are small and medium sized businesses with specific needs. The company provide high quality solutions in diverse business areas.We focuses on integrated end-to-end outsourcing and delivery of result-oriented benefits to our clients through cost effective support, productivity and process reengineering.
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: CS201520934
- Company Size: 201 - 500 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 6 days
- Benefits & Others: Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), HMO, Life and Accident Insurance coverage from Day 1, 15 days VL & 10 days SL