Mandaluyong City City Jobs Java Developer Position at ConnectOS
- Job vacancies posted on: 2 months ago
We are hiring for the position of Java Developer with working hours for our company office, ConnectOS, for residents of Mandaluyong City and its neighboring areas.
Candidates with expertise in Computer/Information Technology & IT-Software and at least a Not Specified or higher are highly needed. The candidates criteria we are looking for must be trustworthy and disciplined, because our business values a professional and competitive work environment.
Our company provides a competitive salary range of ₱16,000 - ₱38,000, which can be adjusted at the discretion of HRD in our company. This range naturally varies depending on how proficient the candidate credibility can be offered.
We are pleased to announce that our company, ConnectOS, is currently open recruitment for candidates who are interested in joining our office company as a Java Developer.
|Work Level||Not Specified|
|Type of work|
|Specialization Required||Computer/Information Technology, IT-Software|
|Minimum Salary||PHP 16.000|
|Maximum Salary||PHP 38.000|
Software Development Consultancy based in Australia looking for a proactive Java Developer to design, develop, test and release new functionality and enhancements.
You will be working alongside other developers in an Agile (Scrum) team predominantly on backend APIs and RESTful web services for web applications.
- Java 8
- Experience with Git (forking, branching, merging).
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Able to communicate effectively and work efficiently in a remote / distributed team
- Experience working as a member of a small agile software development team
- HMO on Day 1
- Temporary Work from Home Set Up
- Paid Government-Mandated Benefits (SSS, PHIC, Pag-IBIG)
- Day Shift
- Equipment provided
- Work-life balance
SALARY RANGE: PHP 120,000 – PhP 180,000
|Region||National Capital Region|
|Address||Level 30, ConnectOS Philippines, Mega Tower, Epifanio de los Santos Ave, Ortigas Center, Mandaluyong, 1550 Metro Manila, Philippines|
- Get work experience
- Bonus for overtime
- Be taught first
- Good work environment
Apply for Work
Please note that the information contained may change at any time.
Mostly, applying for a job is free of charge, you have to be careful when applying for a job.
Tips from admin. Use polite language and promote yourself as attractively as possible so that the related HRD/Staff is interested in you.
Good luck getting the job you want.
Job Application Instructions
- Go to the "Apply Now" link above
- If you don't have an account yet, please register first, create a profile/upload a resume according to your personal data
- If you have registered, you can immediately log in
- Promote yourself through the tertara job application form
- Done, please wait.
ConnectOSis a leading provider of offshore talent for organisations in Australia, New Zealand, the US, Canada and the UK. For over a decade, we’ve been supporting our global clients with premium resourcing and productivity solutions.
ConnectOS is one of the fastest-growing offshoring companies in the world. Founded by our Australian CEO, we help companies across a range of industries activate their capability strategies and optimise their business operations with smarter ways to solve resourcing challenges.
Our vibrant, modern work environments achieve high levels of employee engagement: happy, healthy, committed people who love what they do. ConnectOS Team HQ is located at Mega Tower, EDSA in the heart of Manila, Philippines. Our Client Support HQ is based in Melbourne, Australia.
What Our Employees Says About Us!
"Working with ConnectOS is one of the professional experience I have. Everyone is very friendly, they respond very quickly if you have concern. They also have good benefits like HMO, and they are very easy to approachable." - Sale Development Team
- Industry: Call Center/IT-Enabled Services/BPO
- Registration No.: ConnectOS
- Company Size: 1001 - 2000 Employees
- Average Processing Time: 18 days
- Benefits & Others: Dental, Miscellaneous allowance, Medical, Loans, Regular hours, Mondays - Fridays, Business (e.g. Shirts), Dependents are covered under HMO